Lieutenant
# 1 Temporal Warfare Ship Set
09-28-2012, 05:47 AM
Greetings All,

Just wondering if anyone has picked up all three pieces of the Temporal Warfare Ship Set (from the Lobi store), and if so, can you please post the set bonuses?

Thanks in advance!
Career Officer
# 2
09-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deletedgear View Post
Greetings All,

Just wondering if anyone has picked up all three pieces of the Temporal Warfare Ship Set (from the Lobi store), and if so, can you please post the set bonuses?

Thanks in advance!
I wish - I have the two of the three (though could really use another set of the Chroniton Dual Beam Banks) but can't see how could obtain sufficent Lobi without buying silly amounts of lockbox key packs, so guess two out of three will have to suffice.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lieutenant
# 3
09-28-2012, 06:24 AM
Yes, the amount of Lobi Crystals to collect is quite significant - I'm just trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to save up for the set or not! Do the items come in reward packs, or are they already bound to character (which I assume is the case)?

Can you tell me what the 2 set bonus is?

Thanks!
Captain
# 4
09-28-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deletedgear View Post
Greetings All,

Thanks in advance!
I only have the Converter, as that was the only one useful to me.

I forget what the 2-set passive bonus was (possibly a chroniton damage increase proc to your chroniton fire?).

The 3-set bonus is the ability to reduce your target's turn rate (-200%), speed (-150%), and another movement debuff (-150%), I think. It also grants the user of the ability a buff to turn rate (+200%), speed (+150%), and something else (+150%).

I think I saw someone on the OPvP channel say it can debuff too. They described as a subnuke + tractor beam + AP:O.

They are not in packs and are bound when picked up.
Lieutenant
# 5
09-28-2012, 08:54 AM
The set bonus for two pieces equipped is added damage if you run Chroniton torpedoes.

Also, I've heard this elsewhere, but can someone confirm that the Temporal Disruption Device does, in fact, NOT do Chroniton damage and does NOT receive the two-piece bonus of its own set? Because the TDD's in-game description says it does Chroniton damage, so that seems like a bug to me.

Last edited by thepopeofbeers; 09-28-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Career Officer
# 6
09-28-2012, 10:03 AM
And does anyone know whch tactical consoles the Chroniton Dual Beam Banks benefit from?

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
09-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
And does anyone know whch tactical consoles the Chroniton Dual Beam Banks benefit from?
Pretty sure they say antiproton if you right click on them on them in the lobi store.
Republic Veteran
# 8
09-28-2012, 10:48 AM
I have the set.

Yes they benefit from Antiproton consoles.

The 2 piece set gives you 27.4% to Chroniton projectiles.

Temporal Inversion Field for 3 piece -200% to flight speed to enemies
-150% to turn rate
-150% to power recharge

to self:
50% to flight speed
100% to turn
150% to power recharge
Commanding Officer of Task Force Midnight
Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news needs. www.dutchjustice.com
Captain
# 9
09-28-2012, 10:58 AM
If you see my thread in Ten Foward about openning boxes - out of 245 - no ship!

But I came out with an avg Lobi of 5.8 per box - the mid 5 range is what others are reporting as an avg

So when calculating what your costs will be to get a Lobi item this is a ruff est to go by.
Rihannsu
# 10
09-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Dumb questions, how long does the temporal inversion field last? Ands what's the range for the enemy effects to take place, or is it targetted?