Republic Veteran
# 21
09-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Aren't you referring to the Tipler Cylinder "rewind" and not the Temporal set from the Lobi store?
Yes sorry. I guess I got confused when I was reading.

@meimeitoo like you said, no one is putting a gun to your head. It's not like its the best way to go for my destroyer or my wells, but I like it and I didn't mind spending the lobi for it. You dont have to spend money to be efficient. I'm sure I can most likely be outgunned by a destroyer with a full cannon build, but like I said I like the build and it fits the play style I want for the destroyer. Maybe it's different for me because I'm a lifer since launch and I've far out played what I paid for the game so I don't mind spending money when I want something. But you can buy keys with energy credits. Anything in the game or the zen store can be purchased by using in game currencies and converting just by playing. Sure it will take longer but it's possible if you really want something.
Commanding Officer of Task Force Midnight
Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news needs. www.dutchjustice.com
Lieutenant
# 22
09-28-2012, 04:12 PM
So no one knows if the Temporal Disruption Device gets a boost from the two-piece set bonus?
Career Officer
# 23
09-28-2012, 08:36 PM
I relented and got the Temporal Warfare set, OMG it rocks! I guess I will be getting the Temporal Destroyer on this toon instead.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Career Officer
# 24
09-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
So no one knows if the Temporal Disruption Device gets a boost from the two-piece set bonus?
99% sure it does not have an affect on the temporal disruption device because sitting outside of ESD i take the other two set pieces on and off and no change on the damage shown in the tool tip when hovering the mouse over the actual weapon on my bar (the icon you right click to turn autofire on and off).

My guess would be tricobalt but i'm not wasting any resources to get that tac console just to find out because I wouldn't use it anyway. I am however switching my forward torpedo to chroniton to see how that works out.
Lieutenant
# 25
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
99% sure it does not have an affect on the temporal disruption device because sitting outside of ESD i take the other two set pieces on and off and no change on the damage shown in the tool tip when hovering the mouse over the actual weapon on my bar (the icon you right click to turn autofire on and off).

My guess would be tricobalt but i'm not wasting any resources to get that tac console just to find out because I wouldn't use it anyway. I am however switching my forward torpedo to chroniton to see how that works out.
Thanks for responding!

Sucks, though, that it doesn't benefit from the bonus. Does it make a cool explosion at least?
Lieutenant
# 26
09-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Just curious, can we equip more than 1 Chroniton Dual Beam Banks on a ship?
Career Officer
# 27
09-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardocian View Post
Just curious, can we equip more than 1 Chroniton Dual Beam Banks on a ship?
I would like to know this too before I spend another 200 lobi on it. The sucky thing is now that they removed where it use to say unique, its pretty much trail and error. For example, the Auto-defense battery can equip multiple if you get the glitch that allows you to claim more then one, same with red matter device, but other c-store items don't. I believe someone said you could equip multiples of the Rapid Fire Missiles, but I do not personally know.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Republic Veteran
# 28
09-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
I would like to know this too before I spend another 200 lobi on it. The sucky thing is now that they removed where it use to say unique, its pretty much trail and error. For example, the Auto-defense battery can equip multiple if you get the glitch that allows you to claim more then one, same with red matter device, but other c-store items don't. I believe someone said you could equip multiples of the Rapid Fire Missiles, but I do not personally know.
No you can't. I already made the mistake without checking first
Commanding Officer of Task Force Midnight
Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news needs. www.dutchjustice.com
Lieutenant
# 29
09-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by novathelegend View Post
That you for letting us know. I kind of wish there was a sellback policy, some other games have it, to sell something back and get a refund in a certain time limit. But doubt Cryptic will do that, much less get it out there bug free...

That's unfortunate, kind of would prefer it not have been, but it is what it is
Republic Veteran
# 30
09-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by novathelegend View Post
Dang I was hoping for a pair up front. If you cant equip more than one and it is bound to char then that is stupid of PW to allow the sale.
Sorry to hear you got stung but glad you posted before I bought them.