Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Temporal lockbox bug
09-28-2012, 07:01 AM
Simple story - opened a temporal lockbox, got a gamma quadrant doff pack - something that is not supposed to happen

Proof: http://i46.tinypic.com/2iqe7uq.jpg

..any chance of a sto gm sorting this out as it feels I wasted a key I invested a lot of time griding and exchanging in (I have kept the lobi and gq doff pack incase of exchange)
Ensign
# 2
09-28-2012, 07:13 AM
Never mind...turns out the pack was normal...just not published anywhere but the faq so the odds sounded better

..cheap move really, but thems the breaks
Rihannsu
# 3
09-28-2012, 07:51 AM
wow, your inventory is tiny....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 4
09-28-2012, 08:29 AM
I'm skilled at the art of using other methods of storage, shall we say
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
09-28-2012, 09:47 AM
From the Temporal Lock Box FAQ:

Quote:
* Polarized Disruptor Weapon Pack: Combines Polaron and Disruptor weaponry into an energy type that contains the properties of both, and is available for nearly all variants of Space and Ground weaponry. The Mark of weapon obtained from this pack is appropriate for your level, except for Vice Admirals and Brigadier Generals, who have a small chance of gaining Mk XII items from this pack. All Polarized Disruptor weaponry is Very Rare (Purple) quality.
* Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Mini-Pack: This duty officer cadre pack is slightly smaller than the version previously seen on the C-Store, but contains the same selection of species, specializations and trait variants. Within this pack will be one (1) Green-or-better Duty Officers, and three (3) White-or-better Duty Officers.
* Standard Duty Officer Mini-Pack: This duty officer cadre pack is slightly smaller than the version currently available on the C-Store, but contains the same selection of species, specializations and trait variants. Within this pack will be one (1) Green-or-better Duty Officers, and three (3) White-or-better Duty Officers.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...