Career Officer
When previewing a dialogue in the dialogue editor the Foundry often displays the Science Ship Officer instead of the Engineering Officer. This can make it confusing when previewing a dialogue.

To recreate simply create a storyline dialogue and add a few boxes to it. Make the first one a certain boff. Then make the next boxes Engineering Officer (Ship). Hit "Play Dialogue" and you will see the Engineering Officer instead shows as the Science officer.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Career Officer
# 2
09-28-2012, 03:47 AM
I've been watching this a bit more and I noticed that the tactical officer also changes, but instead of changing to a different type of officer, it instead changes to a different tactical officer.

The officer that is displayed first, and that displayed from the second dialogue box onward is different. I think the initial one is correct, but the one afterwards is not.

This only happens in the dialogue preview and I believe it works fine in real play.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Rihannsu
# 3
09-28-2012, 08:00 AM
I always just preview dialogues in map preview mode. the dialogue preview mode.... well yeah. It's buggy.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.