Captain
# 21
10-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
I'd say pick up a set (with damage consoles) that have critdx3 and try them for yourself.

They are pretty cheap for mk xi. Someone in the opvp chat channel said that DHCs have an inherit accuracy of 85%. I don't know if this is true or not.
Buahahahaha !!

I crafted a MK 11 purple SET (4DHC's and 4 turrets) at immense dilithium cost 2 months ago on my ENG toon, and a month later REPLACED them all with a Borg STF set purchased with EDC's and rare salvage. Yes, they seriously ROCK on my ENGie, but I get higher DPS on my TAC with white Mk11 Disruptors than my ENGie with purple AP.

A few weeks ago a patch came out allowing these weapons to be account bound instead of toon bound BUT not retroactive to include those weapons already equipped (and bound).

...I wont AGAIN spend 100,000+ dilithium to equip my current toon, or use 16 rare salvage (OR 80 EDC's) to buy the borg versions of my AP set.

IF I'm gonna spend that kinda currency AGAIN, I plan on buying the VERY BEST, especially since they going onto a PvP only toon.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf

Last edited by lordmalak1; 10-01-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Captain
# 22
10-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
...I wont AGAIN spend 100,000+ dilithium to equip my current toon, or use 16 rare salvage (OR 80 EDC's) to buy the borg versions of my AP set.
I don't see an issue with 16 rare salvage. That's easy to get. The 100k plus dilithium is understandable. But 16 rare salvage? That's not bad at all. 16 PROTO salvage, ok, that might be a pain. But rare? Are we doing the same stfs?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 23
10-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Buahahahaha !!

I crafted a MK 11 purple SET (4DHC's and 4 turrets) at immense dilithium cost 2 months ago on my ENG toon, and a month later REPLACED them all with a Borg STF set purchased with EDC's and rare salvage. Yes, they seriously ROCK on my ENGie, but I get higher DPS on my TAC with white Mk11 Disruptors than my ENGie with purple AP.

A few weeks ago a patch came out allowing these weapons to be account bound instead of toon bound BUT not retroactive to include those weapons already equipped (and bound).

IF I'm gonna spend that kinda currency AGAIN, I plan on buying the VERY BEST, especially since they going onto a PvP only toon.
I was actually referring to getting them off the exchange for EC. Much less expensive than using dilithium and salvages.

I think I saw some mk xi phaser dhcs [critd]x3 for under 400k EC a piece. I believe the relays are about 150k EC?
Career Officer
# 24
10-01-2012, 09:09 PM
[ACC x 3] is always nice as excess beyond that needed to hit converts to increased chance to do critical damage.{CritD} is ok, but you actually have to have a critical hit first. Not that hard in PvE though... BUT in PvP, much harder. That is here {ACC x 3] shows its value.

I mean, seriously, do you really need much special bonus (Acc, CitH, CritD, etc) to handle things in PvE even when at Advanced or higher levels?