Career Officer
# 11
09-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
The Watching the Clock novel at the end has a meeting between the temporal agencies of the Federation, Typhon Pack, Klingon Empire, and a few other empires. The Klingon Empire suffers from Engineers and Scientists not being as respected as Warriors. Although, this is changing over the years. There is also B'Elanna Torres which proves that Klingons are not stupid and merely have a cultural preference for violence.
/facepalm x 10

This is the same B'Elanna 'Couldn't identify manure WITH a tricorder' Torres?
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Rihannsu
# 12
09-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
/facepalm x 10

http://i.imgur.com/SSFK7.jpg

What can this mysterious substance be???
Commander
# 13
09-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
http://i.imgur.com/SSFK7.jpg

What can this mysterious substance be???
To a Klingon that's a nice meal.
Commander
# 14
09-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
To a Klingon that's a nice meal.
*facepalm* Somebody hates the KDF
Republic Veteran
# 15
09-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Op I don't think you have any room to talk since you can't even spell *Klingon* right. Guess we know what the Federation has to offer.
Captain
# 16
09-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Op I don't think you have any room to talk since you can't even spell *Klingon* right. Guess we know what the Federation has to offer.
It certainly looks correctly spelled to me - at least in the post:

Quote:
Klingons
I would hate to think you're being pedantic about the S on the end when many people use the S to pluralize the race. And it's not like people don't mistype things around here, so we can forgive the title mistype.

Perhaps the wise thing to do is recognize that the OP was making a harmless joke. Then there wouldn't be any need to make all these personal attacks against him. As the old forum saying goes: attack the subject matter of the post, not the person making it.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 09-29-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 17
09-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It certainly looks correctly spelled to me - at least in the post:

I would hate to think you're being pedantic about the S on the end when many people use the S to pluralize the race. And it's not like people don't mistype things around here, so we can forgive the title mistype.

Perhaps the wise thing to do is recognize that the OP was making a harmless joke. Then there wouldn't be any need to make all these personal attacks against him. As the old forum saying goes: attack the subject matter of the post, not the person making it.
" Klinon Time ships? " Tis the name of the thread and certainly isn't spelled right.

I could of went on about how the Chroniton Deflector was created by a Klingon scientist, or how it was stolen by a Dirty Federation Admiral and used to break so many rules but I figured I would just keep it simple.
Empire Veteran
# 18
09-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that the Klingons are smart enough to construct a time ship?

And if they didn't construct, Isn't it a bit of a stretch to think they are capable of maintaining one and operating it?
As Kirk said, " barbarian savages do not create star empires."
I think your Klingon hate may come from from having your head up your biass.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Captain
# 19
09-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
/facepalm x 10

Lol, yeah.

Also, to reply to the OP: I don't know where you heard that the Klinons were getting their own time ships.

Who are the Klinons anyway?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Empire Veteran
# 20
09-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
/facepalm x 10

I blaim the fed designed tricorder. A klingon with thier superior sense of smell can tell a fed or pile of manure without seeing them. Though sometimes they can be confused until visually verified by the fed uniform.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.