Career Officer
# 31
10-01-2012, 10:05 AM
i've noticed the contraband turn in kitty NPC standing a few feet away from the default location in isntance #4 and NPCs walking around with guns drawn,

lol seen this kind of thing before, instantly knew that some Klingon player must have made it to ESD again, i don't mind after the next downtime the NPCs will reset anyway.

The best thing ever was when Gozer spawned STF Borg Bosses on DS9 and they killed the STF EDC Vendors... so nobody could bugtest the new shiny STF stuff for days ;P
On Tribble of course and there is only 1 instance.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Borticuscryptic has requested that anyone who knows how to exploit this should send him a PM.

He sounds serious about wanting to fix it.
why??? if the wars goin nowhere why not make it easier unless its a plan for the PvP revamp???
Career Officer
# 33
10-01-2012, 10:43 AM
I just hit 5 instances of ESD with an alt and no admiral quinn in any of them...
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
10-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Well, it is a huge pain when Admiral Quinn is standing in the doorway of Club 47 during the tour event. Every instance this morning seemed to have him somewhere in the way-on the dance floor, standing in the transporter room door, bar door, next to Kim, etc.

Other than that, it's funny for a while, I guess.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Ya it was funny for awhile..Now its just annoying. I have to search the map for him in every instance i goto. I dont know how he is being moved around but my guess is griefers. I hope Cryptic will fix it so he dont move..
Career Officer
# 36
10-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Borticuscryptic has requested that anyone who knows how to exploit this should send him a PM.

He sounds serious about wanting to fix it.
I don't know how to PM him anymore. I could probably send a message to his non-dev account.

Tell him to look at ALL the Klingon ships' transwarp powers from all Klingon ships released in the last 10 months. Especially shuttles, fleet retrofits, and the freebie Bortas. That's his culprit.

I'd PM him if I knew how. Does he have a twitter?
Career Officer
# 37
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirrim View Post
New players may not know how to change instances and stop playing because they can't continue after the tutorial because they can't find Quinn.
Then the KDF just helped you get rid of future idiots of the Federation.. You're welcome

lmfao
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
10-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
I don't know how to PM him anymore. I could probably send a message to his non-dev account.

Tell him to look at ALL the Klingon ships' transwarp powers from all Klingon ships released in the last 10 months. Especially shuttles, fleet retrofits, and the freebie Bortas. That's his culprit.

It has nothing to do with the ships. If a dev wants to know how they should PM me in game at @steveangelis and no I won't tell any non dev.
Career Officer
# 39
10-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post

It's not Transwarp Powers, else it wouldn't be an isolated incident. Because in the past when there was bugged Transwarps with new KDF ships, it was very noticable and Cryptic was quick to fix.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 40
10-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi Captains,

We're working on a solution and hope to have it in a patch very soon. Regarding transwarp, even if they got in ESD space, they wouldn't see a "beam down" button unless they were a Fed toon. We've checked transwarp and didn't see anything but "to Qo'noS".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment