Survivor of Romulus
UPDATE: The "Call Tuffli" channel has merged with the "New Romulus TW" channel to become the new "Public Service" channel.

Did you remember the occasion, when you desperately needed the services of a Freighter, but your Comm code was not available? I realized, that there are a lot of Tuffli class freighter Captains out there. Maybe we can help each other. So I created the "Public Service" global channel.

Players can join by typing the command /channel_join "Public Service" global channel in the Chat bar.

This channel is meant for you to request a Bridge invite to a Tuffli class freighter or D'Kora class Marauder in times when your Personal Comm Code for the NPC Freighter is unavailable. This channel is also meant for player who needs to get to New Romulus quickly by requesting an Embassy invite.

Visiting a Tuffli class Freighter gives you access to the Mail system, the Bank and the Exchange. Additionally you have access to a Quartermaster who sells Commodities at best prices and you can access the Crafting system. Finally there is a Ferengi granting you special Trading DOFF Assignments. All you have to do is heading aft towards the Cargo bay.
Visiting a D'Kora Marauder also gives you access to the Mail system, the Bank and the Exchange. In addition to the Ferengi Trader, there is also "Dabo with Leeta" available.

Visit the official Website for further information.

Thank you and spread the word.
LLAP

Last edited by pmarquardt; 12-23-2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: "Call Tuffli" merged to become "Public Service".
Community Moderator
# 2
09-30-2012, 01:02 PM
What do you gain by visiting the bridge of a Tuffli-class?
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Hm. I should have made it obvious in the initial posting. Thanks pointing that out for me.
Career Officer
# 4
09-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Besides what was added to the OP, specifically on the "bridge" of the Tuffli-class there is a ship selector where people can switch to any of the other ships they own.
Captain
# 5
09-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
Besides what was added to the OP, specifically on the "bridge" of the Tuffli-class there is a ship selector where people can switch to any of the other ships they own.
That wouldn't make sense.... It's a freighter, not a space dock!
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
09-30-2012, 02:31 PM
As soon as I get back from my holiday, I will join the channel and invite people that need invites when ever I am in my tuffli.
Republic Veteran
# 7
09-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks. That is a cool service to provide.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-30-2012, 03:39 PM
they shouldnt have a cooldown on com code anyways same with the frengi privateers.

there is a day cool down on the doff mission anyway why have 2 cooldowns
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I'll check it out

im currently saving up ec's to get a freighter anyways...only about 25 million to go lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
10-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsth View Post
As soon as I get back from my holiday, I will join the channel and invite people that need invites when ever I am in my tuffli.
That's the spirit. Together we will make this work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkfphoenixlord View Post
Thanks. That is a cool service to provide.
My / our pleasure. It's good to know, that my/our idea is appreciated.