Career Officer
# 1 Feature request
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Free timeship full sets of everything for all EU players in comemmoration of Europe beating USA against all the odds on the final day of the Ryder cup, tieing the biggest final day comeback in the history of the competition!

Comiseration package of 4 lobi crystals for all USA players!

Also, EBC for the fleet Norg bop plox.

Ole OleOleOle Ole O-ole!
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.

Last edited by dantrainor; 09-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Captain
# 2
09-30-2012, 03:58 PM
This goes against the ideals of the Federation since the Federation is all about co-operation and celebrating the success of one nation over another is the opposite of what the Federation stands for.

Besides, I don't see Cryptic giving hundreds or even thousands of ships to a specific group of people. There is also the problem that if Cryptic does this now, then players will keep on asking for it. Now if it was an International manned mission to Mars, then STO should have some event to celebrate it.
Commander
# 3
09-30-2012, 04:35 PM
He's just happy that they finally won something... and he's wanting to celebrate. After all they so SELDOM win anything... it's so heartbreaking seeing their little tear stained, also-ran cheeks year after year... I say let 'em crow fer a bit...

After all that's why we let 'em win one in the first place
ZOE: "Sir! You paid money for this?... on purpose??"

KIRK: "Excuse me... what does God need with a starship?"
Commander
# 4
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
What sportsball was this in?
Captain
# 5
09-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Its for /shudder Golf.
Career Officer
# 6
09-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996 View Post
He's just happy that they finally won something... and he's wanting to celebrate. After all they so SELDOM win anything... it's so heartbreaking seeing their little tear stained, also-ran cheeks year after year... I say let 'em crow fer a bit...

After all that's why we let 'em win one in the first place
lol cnhk logs.

In the last 9 playings of the event since 1995 Europe has won the Ryder cup 7 times in those 9 tries.

The special part was that this was one of the ones on US soil, in front of a heavily partizan crowd and going into the final day with such a siezable defecit.

If you can't un derstand how last night's drama is one of the greatest sporting moments of the last decade, I can't help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
This goes against the ideals of the Federation since the Federation is all about co-operation and celebrating the success of one nation over another is the opposite of what the Federation stands for.

Besides, I don't see Cryptic giving hundreds or even thousands of ships to a specific group of people. There is also the problem that if Cryptic does this now, then players will keep on asking for it. Now if it was an International manned mission to Mars, then STO should have some event to celebrate it.
lol?
I though the federation didn't have currency, yet everything in the game (except pvp actually) revolves around currencies and the exchange of it.
You're not playing a federation sim, you're playing a game in the 21st century and greed is most definately at the heart of it's basis. Sooo true to the ideals upon which it's based
subtle bump for European crowd
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.

Last edited by dantrainor; 09-30-2012 at 11:36 PM.