Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Ticket ID #1,406,292

Was just on Cure Ground Elite, and Borg at the Node Puzzles were Immune to Explosives from the Engineer Enemy Neutralization Kit.

Seen Borg Drones take a Transphasic Bomb (fully speced into Demolitions) and took a point-blank, flank explosion and did 0 damage to the borg.

Another time, borg stepped on multiple Chroniton Mines and doing 0 damage, it was like he was walking on bubble wrap.

However, Borg along the way was not immune and explosions acted normally.
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-01-2012, 12:26 AM
I'd like to add that this seems to be happening elsewhere. Although more along the lines of being off again, on again.

Any enemy seems to sometimes just not be hit by the mines AT ALL even though they explode, not just Borg. Other times, they die normally, even on a beam-in.

On the other part, transphasic bombs tend not to work at all a good part of the time, they explode without doing any damage.

Career Officer
# 3
10-01-2012, 01:13 AM
I've noticed it too. I started another thread on it weeks ago titled "Transphasic Bomb Not Working," and the discussion has expanded into all AoE explosive damage. No word from anyone in authority on this bug at all; ticks me off that it's been going on for so long and hardly anyone seems to care.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
Rihannsu
# 4
10-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
I'd like to add that this seems to be happening elsewhere.
Yes, it is not only the Cure bug. It's a pain when it happens in PvP. Also, there is a bug with Orbital Strike, when it hits character position, instead of the marker.
Career Officer
# 5
10-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Throwing grenades is also a major problem for targetting, sometimes in shooter mode they land right on top of yourself, other times they are thrown half way across the map nowhere close to where you pointed.

I've noticed that eng mines don't seem to go off a lot of time, enemies can hop over them.. generally enemies don't "hop" but targs seem to run right on top of them and other glitches make them jump around.
Career Officer
# 6
10-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Ticket ID #1,406,292

Was just on Cure Ground Elite, and Borg at the Node Puzzles were Immune to Explosives from the Engineer Enemy Neutralization Kit.

Seen Borg Drones take a Transphasic Bomb (fully speced into Demolitions) and took a point-blank, flank explosion and did 0 damage to the borg.

Another time, borg stepped on multiple Chroniton Mines and doing 0 damage, it was like he was walking on bubble wrap.

However, Borg along the way was not immune and explosions acted normally.
I've also experienced this on multiple occasions. Transphasic Bombs and or Mines will just randomly not do any damage to the borg. Submitted a Ticket back in August and they responded that They are aware of the issue and are working on it.
However, when i tried to go back and view my tickets it is no longer there.. Just it erase after 30 days??
Career Officer
# 7
10-03-2012, 12:50 PM
What galls me is that I've seen no indication that anyone in authority is even aware that this is going on. Other problems brought to this forum promptly get a reply from a dev or mod with a "we are aware and working on it," but this ONE issue is on at least six different threads that I know of, labeled like "cure bug," "grenade bug," "Khitomer Accord Ground bug," "Transphasic bomb bug," etc... and not on ONE of those different threads has there been any kind of official acknowledgement that there even IS a problem.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that