Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
So many good points being addressed on the forums lately. Much serious discussion as to some of the real issues facing us all in game.

Actually it is WAY to serious. Eye bleeding levels of nerd angst and tears.

Let Lymuv fix the boo boo. Show her where the bad DEV touched your build!

And in the meantime, watch this Video! It has things about Chroniton Beams, Battle Cloaking, Fireworks, and the newest....

Most Sooooper Secret.....

Mind Bendingest Console of all!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1Z7SbfX7U&feature=plcp

Cheers and happy flying!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.

Last edited by thissler; 10-01-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Captain
# 2
10-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Thank you for reminding me why games are important and why I love this one. Lymuv is just a short dyslexic hop from Myluv.

And drunk! Rep-reeee-zent in the Galaxy!
Career Officer
# 3
10-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Thank you for reminding me why games are important and why I love this one. Lymuv is just a short dyslexic hop from Myluv.

And drunk! Rep-reeee-zent in the Galaxy!
Ty mr ricky!

and drunk is THE MAN cause he can take a ticking and keep on licking!

or something.

you know what i mean.

let go of my ears.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Banned
# 4
10-01-2012, 08:57 AM
I wish I could have as much fun as you in the local cap n splodes.

I had a full group of people warp out after I vaped them all a few times. Evidently they didn't like it.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Whats broken about battle Cloak?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 6
10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
your bop needs a tune up, cant you even shoot through mk XI maco protected by EPtS1&2?

my new favorite vid! even my falaxy is un 1 shot able! i almost had you quite a few times, but then theres that inertia score...

your just lucky i had hoped into my galaxy out of my excelsior /thank you for using excuse generator 3000

and this from my galaxy build that mav had threatened to strike from the cruiser thread, did it prove itself now?

oh and heres the score board from that match, that had to be one of the funnest C&H to date, even in that fat thing.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...33C65DA104296/
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 10-01-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Beautiful video as usual but...when can I see Lymuv fighting with a Defiant or MVAE?
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Empire Veteran
# 8
10-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Whats broken about battle Cloak?
i think thats a jab at my, and others position that battle cloak under fire and you gunny die 1000%!

but theres nothing wrong with battle cloaking wile running.... but if you battle cloak wile not escaping thats when you will be lucky to survive, if anyone's paying attention to you.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-01-2012, 03:53 PM
This was a fun battle.
Another great video.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i think thats a jab at my, and others position that battle cloak under fire and you gunny die 1000%!

but theres nothing wrong with battle cloaking wile running.... but if you battle cloak wile not escaping thats when you will be lucky to survive, if anyone's paying attention to you.
Ah. Too true. I thought possibly a new featu...bug had shown up recently.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.