Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Is There a list on here somewhere showing all of the command lines and their effects for the "ADVANCED COMMAND LINE" Box?

if so may i be directed to it, if not may some one put it here or post somewhere else then place the linkage here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidar_Jarok
Is There a list on here somewhere showing all of the command lines and their effects for the "ADVANCED COMMAND LINE" Box?

if so may i be directed to it, if not may some one put it here or post somewhere else then place the linkage here?
I'm seconding this request.
Lt. Commander
Yup me to, I am assuming some of the in game command line options should work here like /maxfps etc. Clarification on this would be great.

I am wondering if you need to put the / in front of the command, I assume not unless your in the game.

If only /showfps worked it would be easy to test to see if this was indeed the case.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 08:05 PM
try /show fps 1

I hope to get a /command list started.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freygea View Post
try /show fps 1

I hope to get a /command list started.
In-game slash commands are not the same thing as command line parameters.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 04:06 AM
Before the headstart I read somewhere on these forums there were a couple of advanced command line options for the launcher that seemed very similar to some of the / in-game ones. I am just asuming there might be some crossover.

Cannot find that information now, been looking.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 04:08 AM
-maxfps X is one, haven't tried others but would assume you can chain valid ones.

I run -maxfps 60
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:09 AM
Theyre basically developer/tech support troubleshooting commands. When you contact them with a problem, theyll give you a string to enter in that box if they need to.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighscott
-maxfps X is one, haven't tried others but would assume you can chain valid ones.

I run -maxfps 60
Thank you just what I was after.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm hoping there is a command to disable the in-game joystick support. You can't remap the joystick axis so it conflicts with my ideal game pad setup. I use Xpadder a lot and I think it would be great to play this game with a game pad. The problem is that, as is, I can't map mouse cursor movement to a joystick because the game still uses that joystick to move the camera/avatar. Any suggestions?
Closed Thread