Ensign
# 1 Antiproton Weapons!!
10-02-2012, 04:07 AM
Ok so i keep seeing this awesome antiprotion canon around on peoples ships my question is: do u have to buy it in the exchange or is there some special place in the game that u can find these wepons or earn them on a mission???
Career Officer
# 2
10-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dow86 View Post
Ok so i keep seeing this awesome antiprotion canon around on peoples ships my question is: do u have to buy it in the exchange or is there some special place in the game that u can find these wepons or earn them on a mission???
You might need to elaborate a little.

Though, generally speaking, antiproton cannos can be purchased from either:
The Dilithium store (MkXI).
Fleet Starbases (MkXII) if your fleet has reached the required tier, and you'll need fleet credit and dilithium.
Or the Omega Force Office on Deep Space Nine (MkXII [Borg]) - but you need prototype 'reward' drops from space STF's for those.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 10-02-2012 at 04:16 AM.
Captain
# 3
10-02-2012, 04:12 AM
I know you can craft certain weapons but some weapons are only able to be found at DS9 for STF purposes
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
10-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Well, the Mk XI versions can be crafted. Mk XII ones can only be found, though, and bought at the exchange.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Ensign
# 5
10-02-2012, 04:15 AM
what is there to elaborate?? i want those antiprotion wepons and i dont want to pay 1,200,000 energy credits for them can i find them somewhere in the game besides the exchange?? or is there a mission somewhere in the game that i can earn them with like after compleating a episode...???
Career Officer
# 6
10-02-2012, 04:17 AM
Quote:
what is there to elaborate?? i want those antiprotion wepons and i dont want to pay 1,200,000 energy credits for them can i find them somewhere in the game besides the exchange?? or is there a mission somewhere in the game that i can earn them with like after compleating a episode...???
What you need(ed) to elaborate on is/was what mark you were looking for and how you were hoping to obtain them.

As I said - the means of obtaining them are:
The Dilithium store (MkXI).
Fleet Starbases (MkXII) - you need to be a member of a fleet for these, and the fleet will need to have reached the required tier. To purchase these you'll need access to the fleet's provisioned store, fleet credit and dilithium.
Or the Omega Force Office on Deep Space Nine (MkXII [Borg]) - but you need prototype 'reward' drops from space STF's for those.

Ensign
# 7
10-02-2012, 04:17 AM
where can they be found??
Ensign
# 8
10-02-2012, 04:18 AM
so theres aniprotion wepons that i can find or earn at DS9??
Career Officer
# 9
10-02-2012, 04:20 AM
Quote:
so theres aniprotion wepons that i can find or earn at DS9??
Yes - they can be purchased from the Omega Force office at Deep Space Nine. It's next door to the access corridor to the DS9 shipyard.

Though, as I said, you need to have gained reward loot from participating in the Borg STF's to obtain these.
Either Encrypted Data Chips or tech drops.

Ensign
# 10
10-02-2012, 04:21 AM
thats all i needed to know i dont care about MK's i just want to know if i can find them anywhere eles Other then the exchange!