Career Officer
# 11
10-02-2012, 04:22 AM
( EDIT : Bah I have nothing to say to someone who won't accept the answers already provided by others)
Ensign
# 12
10-02-2012, 04:22 AM
thank you have an awesome night
Career Officer
# 13
10-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dow86 View Post
thats all i needed to know i dont care about MK's i just want to know if i can find them anywhere eles Other then the exchange!
Yep - as said, the Omega Force Office at DS9, where they trade them for Borg STF received loot, or fleet Starbases where they can be purchased for fleet marks and dilithium.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Ensign
# 14
10-02-2012, 04:23 AM
dude piss off if ur gunna be a ****
Captain
# 15
10-02-2012, 04:24 AM
You are going have to explain more. However, in general, Antiproton is a standard energy type, and therefore can be found on random drops, the exchange and some vendors. The individual quality and specs will vary from cannon to cannon, but it will all work the same.

You can randomly pick up good weapons form drops, however, the chances of getting the one drop you need is small. So your best bet is to head to the exchange, serch under "Ships Weapons" and type "Antiproton Cannon" or "Antiproton dual cannons" Be sure to select your rank and the rarity that you are looking for. Search the market carefully, as you can't sell back an item once you equip it.

In the STF store you can buy special anti-borg weapons of all energy types and all classes, ranging from MkX to MkXII. These have a special anti-borg modifier on them which helps alot against borg. However, outside of borg combat you might as well be using blue quality weapons, as the Borg mod is useless against others.

In the Fleet store, your can purchase Advance and Elite Fleet Weaponry off all energy types and classes, and these have five modifiers, one more beyond the purple very rare quality weapons elsewhere. However, you have to be in a fleet that has Engineering and Tactical rank 2 or higher, the store has to have provisions, and you have to have the required fleet credits and dilithium to purchase them.
Ensign
# 16
10-02-2012, 04:24 AM
i got the answer i needed a long time ago apparently u werent paying attention and if the post pisses u off soooo much then dont pay attention next time
Captain
# 17
10-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Quote:
i got the answer i needed a long time ago apparently u werent paying attention and if the post pisses u off soooo much then dont pay attention next time
I'm sorry. I was trying to give you a detailed answer so that you can have all the information you need. Next time I'll just ignore any question you have if you are going to be rude about it
Career Officer
# 18
10-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
I'm sorry. I was trying to give you a detailed answer so that you can have all the information you need. Next time I'll just ignore any question you have if you are going to be rude about it
Shouldn't worry about too much - just a case of impatience. Probably someone who's used the the insta-replies that one receives when asking such questions in-game (though one usually has to sift through countless, rubbish, Gorn jokes there).

I somehow doubt that he'll be a regular poster here!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 19
10-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Shouldn't worry about too much - just a case of impatience. Probably someone who's used the the insta-replies that one receives when asking such questions in-game (though one usually has to sift through countless, rubbish, Gorn jokes there).

I somehow doubt that he'll be a regular poster here!
Thank god... I can barely deal with the "ANSWERMENOWDMANIT!!!" people on ESD... I would think on a forum that people would be willing to wait for a paragraph or two
Rihannsu
# 20
10-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
where can they be found??
Very rare random drops in STF's. Grinding some energy credits to buy them on the exchange isn't hard to do, though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584