Captain
# 21
10-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
I'm hoping they'll add dilithium and replace the "Investigate Duty Reports" daily
I'm not! A direct DL would result in an actual drive to break the mission speed average thing. At least with Investigate its like getting a reward for playing through three missions. At least, that's how I view it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
10-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Would kind of like to see it not reward dilithium. That way the grinders might not try and game the system. Not sure what to replace it with that would still discourage that.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Career Officer
# 23
10-03-2012, 04:48 PM
The thing is, dilithium is the easiest thing to scale, besides experience. Unless they up the level appropriate item based on the amount of time.

I'm really hoping that we can actually specify the type of item people get, and not just have it be a level appropriate item box, although I think the latter is more likely.

What I really wish is that they would provide us with a way to give people boffs with customized appearance. Like the stats are set based on what race and rarity, but we can customize how they look. Even if we don't get anything other than white boffs to give out, that would still be cool to do (although green boffs are so common that I would hope we could at least give out greens). That way if you meet a character in the mission, they could "join" your crew.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.