Empire Veteran
# 1 No More Tears
10-02-2012, 01:58 PM
People have been proposing Gentleman's Accords and Peace Summits and Weapons bans and silk panties in which to PvP. While I have nothing against any of those things, I have a proposition of my own for all of the STO PvP community:

NO MORE TEARS

UNFOUND has been preparing for PvP since its inception; getting stomped, rolled, and mercilessly devastated, over and over and over again. Not once have we cried foul (Except at AFKers; Everyone hates them). Now that many of us can hold our own in PvP, the lessons we've learned have made us prepare for many contingencies, such as the need for hold resists. We still get roflstomped from time to time; we roll and get rolled; we have epic battles. We don't gorram cry about any result or tactic. We understood that One Does Not Simply Enter STO PvP. Now, I love tears as much as the next troll, but this river of sadness is pathetic. We have taken and are taking the time and effort to be competitive in PvP and most of what we hear is whining, crying, and how bad the sand itches. Stop crying and have the guramba to accept defeat graciously.

Out of respect, we avoid anything TRULY bugged until repaired (Such as things that cause weapons to stop firing until a re-log). If it can't be countered, it's bugged; otherwise, use whatever is available. Go cry to your mother about how unfair it is that you were beaten mercilessly with your own limbs. I, for one, would hate to see the queues become one big "Care Bear Stare" contest. If you lose, grit your teeth and say nothing or just type "gg", then go get better. Want a specific game type that doesn't use certain equipment? Make a private game using OrganizedPvP Channel or whatever to fill it. If you think something really needs to change, make a forum post to discuss the issue with civility or submit a ticket.

Never grant your enemy the satisfaction of your tears. -Feargan
Career Officer
# 2
10-02-2012, 02:04 PM
But tears fuel my warp core!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 10-05-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
But tears fuel my warp core!
They are also VERY delicious, especially when they come from established PvP fleet members. It makes us all in PvP community look bad, though. Like a bunch of bratty kids or some garbage.
Ensign
# 5
10-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Yes tears are my drink of choice. I get moaned at using the atroz with runabouts, ("oh look you got to use runabouts with tractor beams"). So I swap them and I get maoaned at for using Delta flyers. I can't win. Well I can. My atrox of doom can take a beatig and many give up or die before even taking a sheild ark down. Cry, Cry... Cry. Cry, Cry. Fill up my cup, Mazel tov. Mwhahahah. So now I have just desided to use what I like and what goes best for my play style. I do not cry when a heard of panda come down the hill. Get on with. Get Crunchie. Stop crying. Because I happen to care less for crying then the other more forgiving type. Game on. And bottoms up.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 10-05-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 6
10-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
We don't use AMS, grav pulse, SNB doffs, Scramble, or more than 2x Shield dist doffs... out of sheer boredom.

Also, thank you for the delicious tears

Last edited by bluegeek; 10-05-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-02-2012, 02:28 PM
This thread remember me a famous english new wave band of the eighties, the Tears for fears...but sorry...I'm digressing...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Captain
# 8
10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feargan View Post
We don't use AMS, grav pulse, SNB doffs, Scramble, or more than 2x Shield dist doffs... out of sheer boredom.

Also, thank you for the delicious tears
OK then what is the point of the thread again then ?

We don't use any of the broken stuff either, but your all stupid stupid heads for pointing out what we also believe. The above make PvP boring and in general dumb. So ya you stupid stupid heads, stop wining ? lol

Nice troll thread... very under the radar there. lol
Empire Veteran
# 9
10-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
This thread remember me a famous english new wave band of the eighties, the Tears for fears...but sorry...I'm digressing...
That... was actually rather clever and funny. *Raises Glass*
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
10-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Everybody wants to rule the world (of PvP)...*Raises Glass*
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!