Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 How about taking care of the
10-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Leave map bug in Cure Space. Im really tired of getting pulled into an already completed csn/e run because "leave map" didnt come up and someone is to frickin impatient to wait for it. This screws over X amount of people for every person that leaves. either start handing out laevers penalties or disable the warp out button....better yet how about track this bug down and fix the sob.
Republic Veteran
# 2
10-03-2012, 12:59 PM
How about titling your topic properly? You really think anyone's going to read this? I certainly didn't. If I don't know what it is I don't care and I'm sure most others don't either.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2012, 03:38 PM
then why say anything at all? i'm guesing its becuase trolling around makes you feel special about yourself, right? piss off.
Career Officer
# 4
10-03-2012, 05:46 PM
yes it is getting old and sucks
Ensign
# 5
10-04-2012, 06:35 AM
I like this "feature", allows you to loop cse without cd
Granted, there are some annoying long-time bugs in this game and I wonder why Cryptic is not fixing it.

E.g., how about fixing the invisible torpedoes at last?
Rihannsu
# 6
10-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Technically, they're not invisible.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 7
10-04-2012, 07:05 AM
I think they are invisible also technically. You cant outrun them, they even hit if you leave the area very fast, once I died >30 km away from cube.
To me it seems it is not only a display issue.

Anyhow, regarding the long time this issue is around it seems there is no 'fix invisible torp'-button in Cryptics development kit.
Career Officer
# 8
10-05-2012, 04:08 AM
I have to agree with the OP its a real pain when you are thrown into already running STF's The option to choose if you want to join an already running mission would be ideal. Its disappointing when you are dropped into an STF thats already lost the optional.
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster - This time it's personal *
Career Officer
# 9
10-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralthorr360 View Post
How about titling your topic properly? You really think anyone's going to read this? I certainly didn't. If I don't know what it is I don't care and I'm sure most others don't either.
So how can you reply if you didnt read it? LOL!!!

OP's title made me look!
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster - This time it's personal *