Starfleet Veteran
# 41
10-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
my mission is basically done. it's a follow up to the coliseum mission from the romulan series for the KDF faction. It's any level, so hopefully people will get a chance to check it out. I tried to do something unique with one of the maps. It's something that i haven't heard anyone try before or i have seen in game. So, please feel free to check it out once the competition begins.
I'll be checking it out for sure!
Starfleet Veteran
# 42
10-25-2012, 05:29 PM
This should be a really interesting challenge. I'm looking forward to playing everyone's mission! As much as I would like to participate - my schedule is pretty hectic right now. I'll be sitting this one out.

-Klintobean

Check Out My Other Foundry Missions Below:
View The Zypex Revelation Mission Trailer
View The Zypex Intrusion Mission Trailer
View TECHNOBABBLE Mission Trailer
Career Officer
# 43
11-07-2012, 07:01 AM
When can the UK publish their missions?
Career Officer
# 44
11-08-2012, 04:39 PM
So season 7 , which is sure to shut the foundry off for a few days starts on the 13th, and our mission publish is by the 14th ?

Is this basically saying , get them up before next Tuesday ?

Just saw announcement of launch date.
This question immediately came to mind.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 45
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi Authors,

Please see the message I posted here. Due to this, we'll be extending the entry period for Challenge #5 (which will also affect the voting period) -- once the editor and playing is back online, I'll make a post in here and the entry thread with the new date.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 46
11-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Authors,

Please see the message I posted here. Due to this, we'll be extending the entry period for Challenge #5 (which will also affect the voting period) -- once the editor and playing is back online, I'll make a post in here and the entry thread with the new date.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the reply and info, Brandon.
One hope/suggestion is that once the Foundry comes back up , the authors have a day or two (would a week be too much to ask for) , to retest and readjust our missions.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 47
11-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Thanks for the reply and info, Brandon.
One hope/suggestion is that once the Foundry comes back up , the authors have a day or two (would a week be too much to ask for) , to retest and readjust our missions.
I was thinking 1-2 weeks What do y'all think? I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 48
11-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Yes please, some time to use the new tools the update will give us.

I also have to edit some of my old missions.
Career Officer
# 49
11-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Considering we're supposed to be all but done when the Season Launches, I honestly think a week is more than fair. We shouldn't be adding in the new bells and whistles. the missions were supposed to be done. I'd go so far as to say , if S7 adds some new stuff, any mission in the challenge using it should be Disqualified, as the missions were supposed to be complete and published. Its just that the launch of the new season has to delay that.

So, give us time to do a run thru or two, once the season hits.
Just to make sure the change to S7 didn't screw any of our missions up.
This shouldn't be a chance to add a bunch of new stuff that wasn't available when the challenge was running.

Just my 2 Latinum
Starfleet Veteran
# 50
11-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Considering we're supposed to be all but done when the Season Launches, I honestly think a week is more than fair. We shouldn't be adding in the new bells and whistles. the missions were supposed to be done. I'd go so far as to say , if S7 adds some new stuff, any mission in the challenge using it should be Disqualified, as the missions were supposed to be complete and published. Its just that the launch of the new season has to delay that.

So, give us time to do a run thru or two, once the season hits.
Just to make sure the change to S7 didn't screw any of our missions up.
This shouldn't be a chance to add a bunch of new stuff that wasn't available when the challenge was running.

Just my 2 Latinum
I hear what you're saying here.
I'm torn as to what the time should be.
I see two ways to it.

1. Rules rule and yes we were supposed to be done by 14th so that should be the extent of what our mission entries should be.

but...

2. These challenges were created to offer players in the game the best mission we could create.

So what will rule the day- the rules of the essense of the Challanges?
We shall see...