Career Officer
# 71
12-15-2012, 02:04 AM
I will be leaving town, and reliable internet access for the holidays Monday the 17th. Would it be acceptable to publish my mission 2 days ahead of the deadline ?
Commander
# 72
12-16-2012, 03:35 PM
I wouldn't see why not mate, any votes sent to BranFlakes before the release time wont count anyway and it gives those of us who know about it an early Xmas Present

Additional; Just noticed a major flaw in my mission so having to overhaul it, hopefully no bugs will crop up because of this :S
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 12-17-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 73
12-18-2012, 10:08 AM
I posted this in the entires thread just now:

Quote:
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is tomorrow, Wednesday December 19th. Please do not publish them until 10AM PST tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PST tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever Just as late as possible, but by 10am PST tomorrow.)

Also, please remember that you need to reply to this thread with its information in the format lasted in the OP (this needs to be filled out completely by the due date/ time for your mission to be considered. If I can't find your mission published in-game tomorrow around 10am PST, I won't be able to add it to the voting thread.).

Thanks, and good luck!
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 74
12-18-2012, 12:33 PM
No choice.

Project is publishing now.
I am in my rinky dink little home town, and in order to get internet at all, It requires a trip to a small nearby coffee house which is not something I can guarentee being able to do again before the deadline.

Mission Title :
Spectres, Episode Six

Mission ID :
ST-HALTULBO5

Mission Author @handle :
@HippieJohn

Sorry I had to publish early but dont want to miss getting this published in time.

Thanks All
-John
Commander
# 75
12-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Same; I'm Publishing now because I have duty for 24 Hours (unless I can get out of it).

Look forward to playing everyones missions
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Starfleet Veteran
# 76
12-19-2012, 06:39 AM
I have to put mine up now.

Mission Title: Cold Reflection
Your @Handle: @sbcouto
Faction: Klingon
Level Requirement: 35+
Mission Summary:
With the death of Thot Trel and the Breen's failed mission, you venture forward into a list of military successes by defeating the Devidians, the assault of the Romulan Vault and the stopping of the 2800... But then the Klingon Empire calls you to the front lines to face the full force of Starfleet's Elite. Death is all but guaranteed.
Career Officer
# 77
12-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Mine's Published! Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. I look forward to giving everyone else's a try!
Starfleet Veteran
# 78
12-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Finally get to play these challenges!
Rihannsu
# 79
12-19-2012, 10:07 AM
I just clicked publish for mine, it should show up soon.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 80
12-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Published and all at 18:00 GMT mission name "Scantuary for the lost"
ALL Spelling is in a british NOT american
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.

Last edited by cers001; 12-19-2012 at 02:54 PM.