Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
no answers to any pvp related quesitons in octobers ask cryptic, however this is discouraging

Q: (connercrest) Is there an ETA on the Vesta Class?

Dstahl: It will launch next month (November) on the same day as the release of Season 7.

this means that season 7 will go live next month. which means we'd better get that siphion changes on tribble so we can freaking test it and get it adjusted if needed.

im sick and tired of quick release's that completely screw things up.

season 7 needs to be on tribble now so we can get some serious testing on it as well,

also, this omega personal reputation system BETTER have currency obtainable via pvp or else it'll be another complete waste of potential ways to get more people into pvp.

i however wont be holding my breath.

-sighs-
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-05-2012, 06:23 PM
this cancer system, i mean reputation system sound like a brand new grind with a brand new currency that locks new and unbalanced items away from anyone who only really wants to pvp. again. and its another item sink too, just like fleet projects.

and a great big **** you to everyone wanting account bound stf drops, probably the #1 most wanted thing in the entire player base. nope, the cancer system, i mean reputation system, metastasized and is now going to completely take over the fair and equitable stf store, creating a new grind barrier.

any chance for any other items to become account bound just droped significantly, its clear they have made no effort on that front. they just came up with a reason to not do it instead, its your captains achievement to have that item! oh please.

and he mentioned new ship tiers with an admiral skill cap increase, he BEST be jokeing. that huge amount of money invested in tier 5 ships, and then suddenly they're all worthless? oh i don't think so.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Q: (russell1997) Is there going to be a better way to get Purple Mk XII ship consoles?

Dstahl: We will continually add new ways to get items with each season. In Season 7, we are adding some brand new, as well as improved, MkXII science consoles in the Embassy Fleet Holding. Until then, Duty Officer Assignments and the Exchange are the current options
This sounds pretty hawt.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 52098 (99235) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Remus.
Career Officer
# 4
10-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Season 7 will most likely go up a few weeks before release. It'll likely be full of bugs and will then be released with the exact same ones. Nothing that goes to Tribble seems to change on it's way into Holodeck, why start now?

As for the Vesta, that's not going to touch Tribble simply because it'd give the playerbasse to try before they buy.

And Cryptic is too **** scared of losing money instead of making something that works as it should do.

As for the new fleet holding, it's just another grind. I'm bored of STF grinding, i'm bored of Accolade grinding, i'm bored of Starbase grinding, and i'm bored of STO grinding. PVP was fun, but frankly it's the same 100 people, most are going to kick my arse regardless of what I do, and most are perfectly happy with shelling out for the new hotness to keep the edge.

It's all getting a tad repetitive.

Last edited by aquitaine985; 10-06-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 5
10-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captkirrahe View Post
This sounds pretty hawt.
Science that have multiple, albeit diminished buffs?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-06-2012, 01:04 AM
All these per-character grinds.... Why?

I want to play the game, not spend my entire time preparing for playing the game.

Can we please have a second server that is running a S3 version of STO?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Why would they answer another pvp related question when it is always the same question and one that we already know the answer to.
Career Officer
# 8
10-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicshower View Post
Why would they answer another pvp related question when it is always the same question and one that we already know the answer to.
because they dont ever give any direct anwsers. "soon" "next season" "we're working on it" usually the anwsers. its also i feel somewhat insulting to have been told at the begining of the years big plans were in the works, then slowly and surely they've just outright been ignoring us.

yes i realize borticus has been fixing small fires (or at least attempting too) but seriously, every time they release something it completely screws all their previous attempts up.

the reputation system is the next big mess that'll need a team to "fix" it. if they even bother trying too.

i mean come on... its been what, almost 6 months since the starbase was introduced and theres still no way via pvp to earn fleet marks, dispite pvp being one of the best examples of fleet team work needed. -sighs-
Commander
# 9
10-06-2012, 08:42 PM
More powerful science consoles aka more shield cap and more impenetrable shields...?
Career Officer
# 10
10-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedumb4eva View Post
More powerful science consoles aka more shield cap and more impenetrable shields...?
At least they're looking at science -rolls eyes-