Lt. Commander
# 41
12-15-2009, 02:05 AM
LOL, wait wait...

that doesn't make much sense that New young spock is voice in the Prime time line.

but I like heroes so it works. It's just funny!
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-15-2009, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calemon View Post
LOL, wait wait...

that doesn't make much sense that New young spock is voice in the Prime time line.

but I like heroes so it works. It's just funny!
He does the EMH and the tutorial on STO. .
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-15-2009, 07:57 AM
Lets face it, everyone who posted thier displeasure over using Zachary Quinto as the 'voice' of STO is going to play the game regardless. Zachary is an obvious choice since he will be most probably be playing Spock in any future Trek movies and of all the 'bridge crew' he has the widest appeal since he's also a main character in the popular Heroes. If anything having his name attached to the product could bring in a few more fence sitters who might not get the game otherwise.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Who really cares who the voice actors are. As long as they stick to the originals for the original characters (Patric Stewart for Picard, Michael Dorn for Worf, LeVar Burton for Geordy, well you all get the idea!) I am satisfied. I always hate it when games use different voice actors for character already portrayed. Fortunately the Star Trek video games have been very fortunate to be able to use the actor's real voices.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-17-2009, 02:40 PM
I really bet you won't even notice. Seriously, people are a little over the top... but that is the case in most MMO forums. Main reason why I don't go to them.

Make the game playable, enjoyable, have some depth, and growth to keep the fanbase, and it will be successful.
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Make sure to tune in to the Spike VGA awards on Saturday (8 Eastern, 9 Pacific, and 7 Central). We're going to have a very exciting announcement about the cast of Star Trek Online!
thanks for that BUT here in OZ we don't get that, can you prvide a linke after on youtube or somthing so i can veiw it
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-19-2009, 05:17 PM
I missed it ): I wanted to watch in person