Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 51
10-20-2012, 06:30 AM
I was just about to ask the same thing, Naz. Logged in to post and the thread jumped off page 2. Knew it would be you
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
We actually really don't like A2B, but it's a bit of a "third rail" situation. When we have the right fix to it, someday, we'll probably possibly maybe make it.
Lieutenant
# 52
10-20-2012, 06:46 AM
yes, this is definitely happening if I have anything to say about it. Hopefully we can have enough guys show up to make this a success!
Career Officer
# 53
10-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight, but I hope you all have a good time!
Commander
# 54
10-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Well how did it go? Who won?

I'm sorry critz couldn't participate. I had to work today and getting 5 of us on so early is really tough. Thank you for making the effort of putting it together and I hope things went well.
Captain
# 55
10-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutx23 View Post
Well how did it go? Who won?

I'm sorry critz couldn't participate. I had to work today and getting 5 of us on so early is really tough. Thank you for making the effort of putting it together and I hope things went well.
Well done RP Heroes - better team on the day won! Damn 45 min rule....lol
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles