Survivor of Romulus
# 1 A dilemma!
10-06-2012, 01:39 PM
So as i am a fan of Doctor Who i have decided that with these new temporal ships that i would make a new toon called the Doctor. I have acquierd wells class ship, mobius temopral destroyer, aeon shuttle, temporal jumpsuit and soon i hope will get that temporal console from the lobi store for full effect.

But now i have a dillema which career my doctor should take? which ship of those temporal he should fly?

What race he should be, an alien maybe? If alien is there a way that he looks similiar to the Doctor? Can this be made when creating an alien toon? Any suggestions would be helpfull!
Career Officer
# 2
10-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
10-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Yes they are, and i prefer to fly the mobius, but if i choose sci would that be doable with the mobius? what trait do you think a sci Doctor should have?
Career Officer
# 4
10-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrci2907 View Post
Yes they are, and i prefer to fly the mobius, but if i choose sci would that be doable with the mobius? what trait do you think a sci Doctor should have?
Of the ones for custom Aliens? And ignoring profession synergy?

Techie, Astrophysicist, Mental Discipline, Warp Theorist

There's quite a few BOff traits that would be good that players don't have. There are good traits that wouldn't be Doctor themed either.

You could probably make him an Engineer quite reasonably. Some like the Third Doctor would probably be Tacs who specialize in melee weapons.

The ultimate thing is that wherever you draw inspiration from, this is YOUR character. You can't outright make The Doctor, either for EULA reasons or becuase the game doesn't support it.

I would pay to get access to Garth of Izar's cellular regeneration trait if they ever added that. (I can think of a cool mechanical effect for it.) And if there was ever a way to get that, anyone with a timelord would want it.

Now... All said... as a Mobius captain... It's not very TARDIS like in any respect. If anything, it's basically Batman's plane with some cool time timmicks. Get ahold of the Aeon and you can even make it solid black.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
10-06-2012, 03:12 PM
i know its not tardis like to fly a mobius, but i will have both ships so i will alternate between wells and mobius!

Doctor is an alien! a unique alien plain and simple! i have used your traits but droped warp theorist for creative, as we all know the doctor is one creative guy! -))
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-07-2012, 05:25 AM
He is Alien (but far from unique) There are Tens of Thousands of Timelords out there (do not quote russel T davis please as he is a well known LOONY)
The Timelords have two hearts
A respiratory bypass system
A well known resistance to COLD
And of course they regenerate (as does everyone else in this game)
every time he "dies" just change his face

Facts

Timelords do NOT change gender when regenerating
Timelords are NOT Genetically compatable with humans
Timelords do not keep black holes IN the tardis
Timelords do not SNOG assistants

This has been a public service announcement by Reality control
Career Officer
# 7
10-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I beat you to it 3 years ago, heh

I chose the Alien species, customized his traits, and he's a SCI officer of course. I have several Doctor flavors, and each character and ship is customized to a specific Doctor Who theme.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
10-07-2012, 04:07 PM
well my is a sci alien, and because of these new temporal ships i decided to make him. afler all he is a timelord!