Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
yes sci team got broken again. was working about 3 weeks ago. now i can be sub nuked with 4 sec duration left on sci team. or being under the affects of ss ams and jam while still having that immune duration of sci team going. please fix this when you get spear time please.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-25-2012, 06:55 PM
are devs even going to take a look?

so now im a bit mad. devs take no time to respond to sub nuke doffs but yet cant respond to an actualy power? and you wonder why people get so mad at cryptic devs. why because i did not spend lobi, keys, zen to buy a sci team you cant respond or atlest give a poke to say we will look into it?

Last edited by broken1981; 12-27-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Commander
# 3
12-27-2012, 02:47 AM
really cryptic, get off you ass and fix this **** already.

Love,

Polie
Career Officer
# 4
12-27-2012, 03:46 AM
Cryptic, fix this, kthx bye.

I guess you dudes are still chillin.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 5
12-27-2012, 07:51 PM
wtf.

really?

is it that hard to keep things that were not broken that way?

hell.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Please fix this!
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
12-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
yes sci team got broken again. was working about 3 weeks ago. now i can be sub nuked with 4 sec duration left on sci team. or being under the affects of ss ams and jam while still having that immune duration of sci team going. please fix this when you get spear time please.
IDk, When I get spear time I'm not likely to give it up for work. I mean, It's spear time, who doesn't like spears?
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-28-2012, 01:00 AM
I like spears!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
01-02-2013, 02:30 PM
After some internal testing, it looks like the only place the Science Team is not working to correctly cleanse debuffs over its duration, is if you're hit with a Subnucleonic Beam after Sci Team is active. This is because the buff dispelling portion of SNB is removing the active Science Team buff before it can auto-cleanse.

We're looking into whether or not this is an "as intended" feature of the power. SNB is specifically designed to clear buffs from an enemy target, so one could argue that this is working as intended. However, Science Team is supposed to be a counter to SNB, so the opposite argument could also be made.

Is anyone experiencing this apparent "failure" of Science Team to cleanse debuffs, against something other than SNB?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 10
01-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Realistically speaking, if Science Team is active, you should be IMMUNE to getting hit by additional debuffs. The only exception ofcourse, is if you have an ability which can "cleanse" Science Team, or until Science Team disappears.