Lieutenant
# 41
10-08-2012, 09:20 AM
At wildthyme467989, didn't know that one. i've only seen from tom baker(imho the best doctor) onwards. was born in 72.
Captain
# 42
10-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperiousspaced View Post
At wildthyme467989, didn't know that one. i've only seen from tom baker(imho the best doctor) onwards. was born in 72.
No probs, if you get the chance it's a good one to watch
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Career Officer
# 43
10-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperiousspaced View Post
No no, Baker was good but the best was John Pertwee, he was the right age and had charisma in oodles, not like the little boy who is playing it now!
Career Officer
# 44
10-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Me personally think the borg would win. Yes the Daleks have time travel but I can't imagine anything winning the borg if they couldn't use stairs (I believe the Daleks have got a way around that now)
The Borg have time travel too so that point is nullified.

Can you imagine a Borg cube made by the BBC, lol cardboard walls and flashing lights off a Hillman Imp!
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
10-08-2012, 10:31 AM
The Dalek nano probe episode was a bit...meh There were a lot of things that just sprung into existence for that episode; the nano-probes, a prison for Daleks. Along with the probes not working if you have fear as Daleks have no fear despite them being afraid of the Doctor earlier.

Plus how can a prison exist when all of the Daleks were supposed to be destroyed when the the new iDaleks were created. The reason for not destroying them now was because they don't want to destroy hate but the iDaleks destroyed the Ironside. Then later in the episode they DID destroy the planet.

Finally if the Daleks have a airborne nano-virus why did they not use it to assimilate the universe.

I'd take anything that happened in this new series with a pinch of salt.
Captain
# 46
10-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
Finally if the Daleks have a airborne nano-virus why did they not use it to assimilate the universe.
Because Daleks like their drones pure, hence the extermination of the Ironsides, Robomen etc only exist to assist the Daleks conquest of everything, turning everything into them would be pointless.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
10-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Because Daleks like their drones pure, hence the extermination of the Ironsides, Robomen etc only exist to assist the Daleks conquest of everything, turning everything into them would be pointless.
But they could turn a planet into drones then tell them to create a Dalek manufacturing plant or even commit suicide. Maybe use some of that planets population to weaken the others. A nano bomb could sent to planets throughout the galaxy and the drones exterminated when the Dalek force gets around to them.
Captain
# 48
10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
The Dalek nano probe episode was a bit...meh There were a lot of things that just sprung into existence for that episode; the nano-probes, a prison for Daleks. Along with the probes not working if you have fear as Daleks have no fear despite them being afraid of the Doctor earlier.

Plus how can a prison exist when all of the Daleks were supposed to be destroyed when the the new iDaleks were created. The reason for not destroying them now was because they don't want to destroy hate but the iDaleks destroyed the Ironside. Then later in the episode they DID destroy the planet.

I'd take anything that happened in this new series with a pinch of salt.
I stopped watching all together after Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. I just couldn't stand it any more
Captain
# 49
10-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
I stopped watching all together after Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. I just couldn't stand it any more
You missed 3 of the best episodes
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Captain
# 50
10-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
You missed 3 of the best episodes
Was Tennant back as the Doctor?