Career Officer
# 81
10-08-2012, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
...and nothing about ship interiors as usual.
I KNOW RIGHT? its not like there are any game breaking bugs, broken abilites, ships that need fixing,etc etc etc...

seriously... -rolls eyes-
Empire Veteran
# 82
10-08-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
I KNOW RIGHT? its not like there are any game breaking bugs, broken abilites, ships that need fixing,etc etc etc...

seriously... -rolls eyes-
IMO their work force is way too small to pull off what this game should have and with the acquisition from PWE and their methods that aren't doing the game justice although its what they are familiar with in their region for entertainment... All these elements just are a disaster waiting to happen.

Pretty much they put all the eggs in one basket and have a million baskets so one thing might get a slight improvement but you got like 100 other areas that are just rotting in the cyber tank. So you have everything pretty much going into lockboxes but interiors, exploration, missions, etc are neglected to try to get a cash grab on new players who aren't in the know of how frequent we get new content to play.
Captain
# 83
10-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosuk83 View Post
Quick Question - are there any plans to change things so that we can switch between characters without having to log out and back in?
Life would be so much easier....
This was answered some time ago. I believe the answer is 'no,' for security reasons, at least for the foreseeable future, although the last thing I read sounded pretty final on this, if I recall correctly.
Captain
# 84
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
no pvp related questions, and this omega force crap has me worried that it wont be earnable/obtainable by pvp in any way what so ever..... considering itll give you passive's to your captain. what a bunch of bs.

way to keep killing pvp guys. GG
Seems everytime something gets fixxed, it's broken for a few weeks following the fix. Guess I'll hold off buying STF gear for a bit longer since they will be operated on in the near future.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Ensign
# 85 Question for cryptic
10-08-2012, 10:01 PM

Question for cryptic, do you plan to put more playable factions in with there own beginnings, species such as the borg or romulans or even making a cardasian faction
Commander
# 86
10-09-2012, 03:11 AM
The selfishness on the forums as of late is... wow....

This is not burger king, you cannot have it your way...

They are hard at work trying to fix and improve things as much as possible. Only so much you can do with 40 something people.
At least they are try to, most games which will remain nameless doesn't give a "you know what" about what the players think... Your selfishness will get it no where.

Calm down and let it unfold. Who knows what Season 7 has install... It might fix these bugs or not. But at least they are trying.

If you don't like it, go play another game and leave it... simple.

Edit: You can't Please everyone
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up

Last edited by starcommando101; 10-09-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Career Officer
# 87
10-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
The selfishness on the forums as of late is... wow....
The same could be said for the ignorance of the developers.

Quote:
They are hard at work trying to fix and improve things as much as possible.
They're trying to fix and improve things huh? From what I've managed to work out since I've started playing, at least in terms of content, all Cryptic seem to do is add, add, add. Few things are actually fixed.

There are issues with ship models, ship textures, crew positioning (half the characters at ESD are all over the place). There are issues with scaling, with PvE, with PvP. Have they told us they're fixing that? No. Instead they've told us they're looking to add another ten levels, they're thinking of making fleet projects more expensive, and that they might waste any potential for a Romulan faction by throwing them in with either of the existing factions. I'm not even going to get started on the Klingon faction. They needs a reboot, not a fix.

Quote:
Who knows what Season 7 has install... It might fix these bugs or not. But at least they are trying.
It'll likely present us with some bugs, I know that much.

Quote:
If you don't like it, go play another game and leave it... simple.
I did enjoy the game, though currently find it stale. All I'm doing at the moment (literally) is the daily dilithium missions and acquiring duty officers. That's it! Even that's boring and repetitive, but it might help me later on.
Career Officer
# 88
10-09-2012, 09:18 AM
i wish this was a subscription based game again, it seemed to be more about the community and star trek, i thought the ask cryptic was good thanks dan, but some of the answers did not make think wow that is going to be fun, except my idea for space boffs.
Career Officer
# 89
10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
...and that they might waste any potential for a Romulan faction by throwing them in with either of the existing factions. I'm not even going to get started on the Klingon faction. They needs a reboot, not a fix.
I was really looking forward to seasons 7, 8 and 9 till I read this. Instead of putting in effort for a third faction they make it sound like they're going to cop out and dump them in the fed and kdf ranks. Which is a joke.
Career Officer
# 90
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjonel View Post
if the omega fleet reputation system will be based on the fleet advancement system but on a single character level, i would guess it would look something like this:

1000 fleet marks
100 edcs
20 non-civilian duty officers
20 cordazine hypo
20 immunosupport nanite injector
5 prototype borg salvage
1 prototype weapon tech

and probably a "omega fleet module" (similar to the fleet ship module used to purchase fleet ships).

i'm hoping this will not be the case.
I doubt you'll see Fleet Marks there, though "Omega Marks" would be likely.

That said, other than competing with my time for Fleet Marks, I have no issue with it. I'm sitting on over 2 million Fleet Credits, and I've gotten my Fleet to Tier 2 across the board, Once we start getting into the long-haul T3 projects, I'm going to be glad to see there are other things to do instead of blinders on, nothing but Fleet Mark missions for 2 hours once or twice a day.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 4-4-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.