Ensign
# 1 Patching and Server Issues
10-06-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm posting this out of my frustration for this game. I was playing earlier tonight and started the tour of the universe at 1 am (October 6th 2012). 20 minutes in I got a "server not responding" which lasted for two minutes before I got booted from the server. I spent 20 minutes trying to reconnect only to get error after error after error about the client not being able to connect to the update server. After three restarts of my machine it finally connected only to start downloading a patch that is 5 gigs in size. I don't know what the heck is wrong with this game, but I'm so tired of this. It seems every time I'm on there is an issue. Be it the server not wanting to respond and being booted, to stuff going missing in my account; like zen, dilithium, and items in my inventory. And now this BS. Anyone else experiencing this sort of problem? Are there any solutions to this?
Career Officer
# 2
10-06-2012, 09:01 AM
I take it you haven't seen this thread in the 'Official' PWE Support Forum...
http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...ead.php?t=4181
Ensign
# 3
10-07-2012, 05:47 PM
do this first clean all your temp flies/cache then run dusk defrag then reinstall the game i had a similar problem and i ran my ccleaner and all the temp/cache file values were at max