Lieutenant
So while my main toon is a lvl 50 Vice Adm Tact Off for the Federation, I decided that it was time to see what life was like on the "other side of the fence" and so I just created my first Klingon character.

Needless to say that I was surprised that, imediately after character creation, I was greated with the fact that my KDF Tact Off is already a lvl 20 Commander.

Is it because I already had a lvl 50 toon for the Feds? Just wondering.

Thanks.
Empire Veteran
# 2
10-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Lvl 20 is the current KDF starting point.

Welcome warrior.
Mang good threads in KDF areas and PvP.
Welcome to the fight.
Qa'pla!
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 3
10-06-2012, 08:42 PM
You will enjoy playing KDF. I been one soon as I could create one. What I usually do is rotate my 2 characters. It all depends on the mood I'm in when I log on. Plus it helps when you do a different set up on playing as well. So I have 2 total different playing styles when I play KDF vs my Fed. So it makes it more fun doing it this way.
Captain
# 4
10-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Just wait until you start doing stfs and get the
Honorguard armor set much superior to
The omega and Maco set.
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
# 5
10-06-2012, 11:10 PM
No, the KDF faction starts at lvl 20. It used to start at level 5, until the devs compressed all the content into fewer levels, in lieu of actually expanding content to cover those 15-20 levels.

Welcome to the KDF.
Captain
# 6
10-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyran2 View Post
So while my main toon is a lvl 50 Vice Adm Tact Off for the Federation, I decided that it was time to see what life was like on the "other side of the fence" and so I just created my first Klingon character.

Needless to say that I was surprised that, imediately after character creation, I was greated with the fact that my KDF Tact Off is already a lvl 20 Commander.

Is it because I already had a lvl 50 toon for the Feds? Just wondering.

Thanks.
Welcome to the KDF honorable warrior! Let us know if we can help as you tread the path of glory and honor.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Republic Veteran
# 7
10-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
Just wait until you start doing stfs and get the
Honorguard armor set much superior to
The omega and Maco set.
I wouldn't say that, the maco set isn't that bad...they are just different...at least the maco three piece bonus is completely 100% useless.
Career Officer
# 8
10-07-2012, 01:35 PM
It has its uses - most notably shoving people into plasma clouds and the like - and a little extra damage is always welcome.
Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral