Captain
I hope suggestions/requests can go in the general feedback section.

Just like the title says, is there any chance we could one day get access to a Hargh'peng Torpedo Launcher Mark XII?
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Republic Veteran
# 2
10-06-2012, 09:23 AM
"nods" Second...would be nice to see it...could take more advantage of the the vault shuttle event. Make some doff missions than can upgrade some of these special weapons.

Like the Polarized Tetryon, Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid, and the Hargh'peng.
Captain
# 3
10-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Hargh'peng Is all most worth less.

No point in going to a MK XII.
Rihannsu
# 4
10-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
Hargh'peng Is all most worth less.

No point in going to a MK XII.
Is that just because it doesn't work with Torp skills or do you have another reson?
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
I hope suggestions/requests can go in the general feedback section.

Just like the title says, is there any chance we could one day get access to a Hargh'peng Torpedo Launcher Mark XII?
For Klingons its easy well sort of, it comes in the form of a Doff mission so its really pot luck if you get a X, XI or XII and they are bound so no selling or trading but I can't rem if they are account bound or character bound.

As for the Federation somebody else will have to confirm this but I believe if you select the Story Mission and crank it up to Elite difficulty it should give you the MK XII as a reward but you must be re-playing the mission on lvl 50.
Captain
# 6
10-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariseabove View Post
For Klingons its easy well sort of, it comes in the form of a Doff mission so its really pot luck if you get a X, XI or XII and they are bound so no selling or trading but I can't rem if they are account bound or character bound.

As for the Federation somebody else will have to confirm this but I believe if you select the Story Mission and crank it up to Elite difficulty it should give you the MK XII as a reward but you must be re-playing the mission on lvl 50.

I've done the doff mission countless times and only received MKXI purples, the wikipedia says that there is no MKXII, but I'll give Doomsday mission a try on elite to see if you can get a MKXII.

I like using the torpedo, use it combined with a volley of with a quantum high yield 3 or using it just to get people to prematurely use their hazard emitters.
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Career Officer
# 7
10-07-2012, 12:42 AM
By extension, wouldn't it be nice to be able to upgrade some other MK XI stuff to Mk XII? Jem'Hadar Set, Breen set, Paratrinic Shield array, Numiri shield array?
Career Officer
# 8
10-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
By extension, wouldn't it be nice to be able to upgrade some other MK XI stuff to Mk XII? Jem'Hadar Set, Breen set, Paratrinic Shield array, Numiri shield array?
It really would be, unfortunately it would cut down on the grind needed to get MK 12 gear drastically. The easiest to get, STF MK 12s still require a lot of grinding to kit out a ship. SO therefore I don't think we'll see anything like that happen. I'd be happy if they added purple MK 12 versions of mission content blue rewards in the DIL store. At least that way we could get them somehow.
Captain
# 9
10-07-2012, 04:16 AM
there is no MK XII version (not blue, not purple) for this weapon. It's a nice weapon if you don't use any torpedo BOFF powers...if you do, that weapon vastly inferior to quantum torpedos for instance.

makes it good for shuttles...but only good, not excellent.
Go pro or go home
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-07-2012, 10:21 AM
IF they should add in a Mk XII, it should be Klingon only I think. It is THEIR weapon.