Captain
So we have Sci from playing Khitomer Accound ground and Eng which you can buy - but no Borg Tac officer?

Seems strange.
Commander
# 2
10-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Yep. There needs to be one though.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command
Captain
# 3
10-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesal24 View Post
Yep. There needs to be one though.

Kyle

I think all 3 ground missions should give 1 out and all 3 should be able to be purchased - that way you could have an all liberated borg bridge crew if you wanted. As it is now that's not possible.

Well technically if you have a ship with a sci and eng station and 3 unvi - you could buy 4 eng

But that would be the worst BO set-up ever 1 sci and 4 eng
Lieutenant
# 4
10-04-2012, 09:28 PM
actually, as far as i know you can only have one liberated borg engineer at a time per character
Republic Veteran
# 5
10-04-2012, 09:37 PM
That would be a nice thing for a Fleet BO Store.
(together with a Deferi Science Officer)
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
10-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
That would be a nice thing for a Fleet BO Store.
(together with a Deferi Science Officer)
I always figured the deferi would end up as counclers. Always trying to help people find balance. ( I think I butchered that spelling but an too lazy to do anything about it.)
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Captain
# 7
10-05-2012, 12:21 PM
What's this about a borg Sci boff? Where/how do you get that?
Captain
# 8
10-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
It comes from an STF ground Mission - khitomer Accord - i think just elite but not sure.

You need to know how the mission runs.

But basically just before the final boss there is a chamber that needs to be blown up.

If you telll your team not to blow it because you need the accolade then you go inside it and die

you can reswpawn back at the beginning or someone can try to heal you.

It gives you an Accolade and a mission pops up to visit a borg in the omega battle group - when you go there she gives you the boff
Commander
# 9
10-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
!. Run the mission Khitomer Accord Ground from the PvE que (must be ELITE)

2. As soon as all team members are loaded in. TYPE IN ALL CAPS (this ONE time) the following phrase:

"PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THE IMRs UNTIL I HAVE A CHANCE TO DIE IN ONE!!!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T DO IT!"

2a. If anyone in the team doesn't already know exactly WHY you said that, stop and explain it to all of them so everyone who needs it can do it THIS time.

3. After the forcefields have been dropped on the IMRs you must die in one of them. Run up the ramp to the IMR on the top floor. Step back a bit and run into it. Jump while running to make sure you make it to the middle to die. If done correctly you should gain the accolade "Assimilated" as you die. (if you don't, run through the other one before it's destroyed ((not sure if you need both, took me a couple of tries to get it.))

3a. If you don't understand all of the instructions so far (regarding the mission itself) then read up and take a tutorial on the mission, and try a few times on normal to get the idea of it.

4. Proceed to Battle Group Omega through the transwarp gate and talk to your flagship. (KDF to KDF flagship, Fed to Fed Flagship,) and talk to four of ten, he weill award you the officer.
Commander
# 10
10-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Also + (Infinity) to having a mission from STF that earns a Borg Tac as reward!!!

(Or ... perhaps LVL 5 Diplomacy to earn it?)