Ensign
# 1 Looking for RP fleet.
09-02-2014, 02:20 PM
New STO player looking for a RP fleet to join. in game name is Torren.
Career Officer
# 2 Response
09-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Hey if yer interested in RP check out the infinite Alliance channel, we can direct you to many RP fleets. Or if yer interested we can set yah up with contributions for your own RP fleet. We can even help yah make it.
Ensign
# 3
09-03-2014, 01:10 PM
I would be interested in being involved in a roleplay fleet, maybe even a brand new one.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4 Also Looking for an RP fleet
09-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey guys!
I've been here since open beta 3 months before the game launched. I was pretty active in role playing until I had a medical setback about 18 months ago. Now that I'm back seems like all the role players I knew have gone the way of the Dodo.
I also like playing the game too. I know its hard to find a bunch of people willing to stand around Quarks's and roleplay, but wanting them to like playing the game too... I know that's asking a lot. I don't mind going solo a lot in the missions but it would be nice to have people to discuss strategies and bank items to be used for leveling up.
I'm here for Star Trek, I never played a MMO in my life before this and never will any other. In fact I love Star Trek so much, I always underplay my Trek trivia and expansive knowledge not to scare the "normies" away.
I know I cant be the only avid Trek fan around so, I hope to find a fleet where I can roleplay and let my Star Trek freak flag fly high!

Since my return, Ive started a FED Vulcan Tatical Officer named Vorch, but I have about 7 other max level characters in my account. Please send me an email or talk to me in game, I'm here daily and most often around midnight Eastern Time.
Sorry to piggy back on somebody else's message, but I guess Cryptic doesn't trust me to post my own messages yet... maybe that will come as my 2,000 day vet reward.