Ensign
# 1 space weapos ideea
10-08-2012, 03:45 AM
have any of you tryed the combination of spiral wawe disruptor and polarized disruptor u will get 3 different procs phaser, disruptor and polaron. what do you say is worth spending to make this combination ?

spiral wawe = disruptor damage resistance debuff and chance to disable 1 sistem (phaser) only proc
polarized = disruptor damage resistance debuff and Chance: -25 All Current Power Levels (phaser)
in total 3 types of procs

p.s i found other combination only the disruptors have disruptors, phaser and polaron procs. others like phased tetryon have tetryon and phaser only . u will find here in the lower part of the page others http://www.stowiki.org/Ship_weapon

Last edited by kutyx; 10-08-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Captain
# 2
10-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Wouldnt this cause the same amount of damage as the infernal rainbow boats
Ensign
# 3
10-08-2012, 04:02 AM
no because all of them are diruptors main only have procs from other type of weapons. and is best suited with tactical console Disruptor Induction Coil
Captain
# 4
10-08-2012, 04:05 AM
Now if only I could get something similar for tetryon...
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-08-2012, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
Now if only I could get something similar for tetryon...
2 Piece OMEGA set will do that for you
Ensign
# 6
10-08-2012, 04:42 AM
not the same thing with omega u just drain shields my ideea u have sistem disable from phaser energy drain from polaron and damage resistance debuf from disruptors
Republic Veteran
# 7
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutyx View Post
not the same thing with omega u just drain shields my ideea u have sistem disable from phaser energy drain from polaron and damage resistance debuf from disruptors
Polarized Tetryon weapons. i think they have both the polaron and tetryon procs.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
10-08-2012, 07:42 AM
There are also plasma-disrutor weapon from one of the story missions.

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Captain
# 9
10-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutyx View Post
no because all of them are diruptors main only have procs from other type of weapons. and is best suited with tactical console Disruptor Induction Coil
While that is true, you do loose out on some damage potential with Polarized Disrupters, as they can have only two [] mods max, as the polarized adds one to the rarity. You need to be spec'd for drain (Flow Caps) and disable (?) for the combinations of those two types to be effective. There's also Plasma-Disruptors, but those come in MK XI only and are a bit weak since their last nerf(mid Season 5).

Just a note, last I heard you need to have a Galor ship to be able to get Spiral Wave Disruptors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
Polarized Tetryon weapons. i think they have both the polaron and tetryon procs.
Those just have a higher proc rate (10%) on the shield drain, and no polaron proc.