Career Officer
# 161
10-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I agree! I was Gold Member and i have 11 characters.

Now i made the jump and bought the Lifetime! There are so many benefits and i really want to fly that ship and not wait 700 more days haha.

So i am very happy!

Thank You Cryptic! And i hope the game won't die in the next 12 months!
Career Officer
# 162
10-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Was saving my EC to get the temporal ship for my Sci KDF. Glad this is coming out, saves me 80M. Good since I wasn't 100% sold on a Klingon ship that didn't cloak.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Career Officer
# 163
10-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Hmm... vet rewards have always ticked off at x99.1 previously, as opposed to x00.0. Doesn't that mean actual 1,000 Day Veterans who under the old (read: current) system would qualify should be getting theirs now if they signed up when the option first became available? Because I don't know about anyone else, but my page says I've been subscribed for over 999 Days, I can use the forum titles, but nothing is unlocking in-game for me.

What gives?
# 164
10-09-2012, 08:34 PM
is there a new bridge for this ship?
Career Officer
# 165
10-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappyj0yj0y View Post
Hmm... vet rewards have always ticked off at x99.1 previously, as opposed to x00.0. Doesn't that mean actual 1,000 Day Veterans who under the old (read: current) system would qualify should be getting theirs now if they signed up when the option first became available? Because I don't know about anyone else, but my page says I've been subscribed for over 999 Days, I can use the forum titles, but nothing is unlocking in-game for me.

What gives?
As for the game, because it isn't in the game yet. That's what tonight's patch is for. As for the Forums, they're likely going to enable the titles when patching is done.
Career Officer
# 166
10-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
As for the game, because it isn't in the game yet. That's what tonight's patch is for. As for the Forums, they're likely going to enable the titles when patching is done.
Titles are already up. I said as much.

And the ship should have been in already since, as said, it should have unlocked about an hour or two ago.

Waiting 1,000 Days now isn't even going to get anyone the 1,000 Day reward on time, while tomorrow anyone who buys an LTS will get is a minute after the fact.

Good job Cryptic...

EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmarsh View Post
is there a new bridge for this ship?
And no. There isn't. Standard bridges only, so no bank/exchange/mail/etc. either. Apparently those things are for RNG ships only...

/EDIT
# 167
10-09-2012, 10:03 PM
And I'm glad! Mail exchange bank on every newer ship would make me a sad panda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Commander
# 168
10-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
If you feel snubbed about video game rewards, then you don't have your priorities straight. Any Mature Adult who has been subbed/lifed to STO for the whole time will not give in to such childish notions as elitism that has already shown up in this thread.
Its hilarious how folks love to lord over their shinny goodies over other players in an MMO where money and class warfare doesn't exist. All LTS folks were going to get the rewards sooner or later, why is letting someone have fun with something they paid for now a bad thing. How can anyone say keeping things away from folks makes you feel better. Its a tiny bit sad how angry some folks are.
Rihannsu
# 169
10-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappyj0yj0y View Post
Actually a Battle Cloak with any serious amount of Hull will essentially amount to a Get Out of Jail Free card. As soon as your shield start to buckle you can Brace for Impact and cloak with that level of Hull and nothing short of sustained focus fire from a group of enemies is liable to pop you... unlike with a BoP, which is why a Battle Cloak works there.8[...]
So maybe, after 1000 days, the various decloaking abilities might actually pay off?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Starfleet Veteran
# 170
10-10-2012, 12:50 AM
This is awesome. I have to say thank you to cryptic. I also want to say thanks to the guy who designed the chimera class ship. It looks really nice. I'm also glad you can put cannons on them too. Can't wait!!!