Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, October 25th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 3 hours. The test servers may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23
# 2
10-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Are the "Couldn't Transfer Character" errors going to be addressed/fixed in this patch?
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
# 3
10-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongod17 View Post
are The "couldn't Transfer Character" Errors Going To Be Addressed/fixed In This Patch?
Pleeeeeeeease?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 859
# 4
10-24-2012, 08:57 PM
only 3 hours is that all ? , will tribble be down also ?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 141
# 5
10-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Hmm, no fix for LTS KDF characters not being able to claim starship fireworks effect? I would have thought thats an easy fix...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
# 6
10-24-2012, 09:14 PM
that's exclusivity there when an entire patch is devoted to us lifers

can we also have double Zen for this month?
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 70
# 7
10-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, October 25th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 3 hours. The test servers may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
REALLY 3 hours for just this:The bonus character slots awarded for 300 and 700 day Veterans will be now correctly awarded to Lifetime subscribers as well.
Players who have been subscribed for over 700 days are not affected as they have been awarded their slots
Players who have a Lifetime subscription and have been subscribed for 300 days, but not 700 days, will receive their 700-day slot
Players who have a Lifetime subscription and have been subscribed for less than 300 days will receive their 300- and 700-day slot
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 859
# 8
10-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
that's exclusivity there when an entire patch is devoted to us lifers

can we also have double Zen for this month?
are you trying to piss off gold subbed players ?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 9
10-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboy View Post
REALLY 3 hours for just this:The bonus character slots awarded for 300 and 700 day Veterans will be now correctly awarded to Lifetime subscribers as well.
Players who have been subscribed for over 700 days are not affected as they have been awarded their slots
Players who have a Lifetime subscription and have been subscribed for 300 days, but not 700 days, will receive their 700-day slot
Players who have a Lifetime subscription and have been subscribed for less than 300 days will receive their 300- and 700-day slot
As the OP states: "...for maintenance and to apply a new patch". It's the maintenance part that requires the length of time noted. It's usually 2 hours, but sometimes is 3 (or longer for Season Releases, for example).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
# 10 Character Transfer??
10-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongod17 View Post
Are the "Couldn't Transfer Character" errors going to be addressed/fixed in this patch?
If you are referring to transferring a character from Holodeck to Tribble, then you might want to try making sure that you have an extra character slot on Tribble or are not logged into that character on Holodeck when you attempt to transfer the character.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 PM.