Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,036
# 521
10-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
It wouldn't matter because even if the point was spelled out to you letter for letter you would refuse to acknowledge it's existence. You can feel however you want, it doesn't change the facts that have been established. Enjoy the game.
lol. Great. You have established 'facts' about me.


My hat's off to the community mods here though, you guys have certainly had your work cut out for you.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
# 522
10-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickeyredshirt View Post
lol. Great. You have established 'facts' about me.


My hat's off to the community mods here though, you guys have certainly had your work cut out for you.
I didn't establish the facts, you did. I am merely pointing them out. But that's okay, in your mind you have done no such thing. At the very least I had a decent discussion with someone other than you, so it was not a complete waste of time.

Last edited by luxandra; 10-11-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,036
# 523
10-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
You can feel however you want, it doesn't change the facts that have been established.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
I didn't establish the facts, you did.
If you review your posts you used the term facts many times. I didn't once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
I am merely pointing them out. But that's okay, in your mind you have done no such thing. At the very least I had a decent discussion with someone other than you so it was not a complete waste of time.
Perhaps if you had not been so arrogant and self-centered in your argument as I had stated, a decent conversation could have been had. Too bad...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
# 524
10-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickeyredshirt View Post
If you review your posts you used the term facts many times. I didn't once.



Perhaps if you had not been so arrogant and self-centered in your argument as I had stated, a decent conversation could have been had. Too bad...
Too bad you don't like being direct and only use an argument used by someone else to justify your own opinions. Maybe if you had actually posted a valid counterpoint to my actual opinion you would have had a discussion. Your lack of action displays a lack of confidence to handle a debate with me from your own personal counterpoints. Your desire to get the last word only shows an increasing lack of confidence on your part. Either make your case or stop posting in response to me. Two solutions, pick one.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 145
# 525 Too good to turn down!!!
10-11-2012, 06:18 PM
This is such a good deal that i had to buy a 3rd LTS. It really is the best way i can think of to assuage any hard feelings about having had to wait for months and months for a prize just to see other folks tie or even beat you to it with a single swipe of their credit card.

Now really is a good time for people to get a second account. I have had two for all but about 2-3 weeks of my STO time. It is ever so convenient to trade with yourself especially with a freighter. It is also a breeze to do space missions. Ground is a bit hard but you get used to it. This could be a very nice treat for yourselves... Give it some thought friends.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,036
# 526
10-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
Too bad you don't like being direct and only use an argument used by someone else to justify your own opinions. Maybe if you had actually posted a valid counterpoint to my actual opinion you would have had a discussion. Your lack of action displays a lack of confidence to handle a debate with me from your own personal counterpoints. Your desire to get the last word only shows an increasing lack of confidence on your part. Either make your case or stop posting in response to me. Two solutions, pick one.
Actually as you have stated, your opinions are 'facts'. You said 10 pages or so back that you were 'done with this thread' yet you feel the need to continue to post. I have stated my counterpoint you just failed to comprehend it and vigorously ignored what I had to say and at times replaced it with your own 'opinion'. As others have stated, your responses or 'opinions' are either logically at fault or pure speculation yet you continue to try to 'tell people how it is' and cram it down everyone's throat. Your inability to know when to stop posting is phenomenal and actually quite disturbing.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
# 527
10-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickeyredshirt View Post
Actually as you have stated, your opinions are 'facts'. You said 10 pages or so back that you were 'done with this thread' yet you feel the need to continue to post. I have stated my counterpoint you just failed to comprehend it and vigorously ignored what I had to say and at times replaced it with your own 'opinion'. As others have stated, your responses or 'opinions' are either logically at fault or pure speculation yet you continue to try to 'tell people how it is' and cram it down everyone's throat. Your inability to know when to stop posting is phenomenal and actually quite disturbing.
Incorrect, I asked you to pose a valid counterpoint to MY opinion. Not the opinions of other people you agree with. You have not told me your perspective that you claim is right over my stated fact about the LTS and the fact that nobody has been shafted by it since those who were already subscribed have lost nothing and that it's a great way to add incentive for other people to buy one. That's what my original post was all about, and that I was tired of seeing the posts both in and out of this thread regarding that somehow people are being screwed over who spent 1000 days subscribed to this game. They have not lost anything because hey, up until recently there wasn't an established reward for 1000 days. My opinion is that considering how nightmarish it is, that all LTS should all get the same benefits regardless of time spent subscribed because a LTS shows a level of dedication that someone is willing to have by dropping a large sum of money all at once, Regardless if it was done on day one or just recently now that the game is F2P with no financial obligation attached to it anymore.

Now mister "I've already stated my counterpoint", what exactly is your counterargument to that established fact? Oh and don't use someone's argument I want to hear from you how you think that this statement is wrong when everything I have said just now is correct? Take your time, I look forward to seeing your logic behind how you think my opinion is wrong about the base facts concerning this deal.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,036
# 528
10-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
Now mister "I've already stated my counterpoint", what exactly is your counterargument to that established fact
As I already stated, I have already offered my points. If you want to know them, click back a few pages. Or here, I will do the legwork for you:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=330
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=332
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=336
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=468

Now I'm not going to continue to go 'round and 'round with you about this, but since you ask and couldn't read the thread for yourself, here you go...

Last edited by rickeyredshirt; 10-11-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13
# 529
10-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxandra View Post
*snip*
Dude or Dudette...

Just stop... please...

Special "I'm so important that you MUST hear what I have to say." font and coloring... Check...

Stating opinion as fact... repeatedly... Check...

Condescending phrasing... Check...

Hell, I AGREE with you and your posts STILL make me wanna argue with you...

It's like an election, and I've found one candidate that stands for what I believe in, but he's such a jerk I don't even wanna vote...

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
# 530
10-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickeyredshirt View Post
As I already stated, this has already offered my points. If you want to know, click back a few pages. Or here, I will do the legwork for you:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=330
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=332
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=336
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=468

Now I'm not going to continue to go 'round and 'round with you about this, but since you ask and couldn't read the thread for yourself, here you go...
And I discredited your direct response to me because you did not read what I had said. In fact you said and interpreted quite the opposite of what I said. so once gain, either post your valid counterargument to my opinion that this change is something that has not shafted anyone. You feel that 1000 days should reflect 1000 days, great, when the game wasn't F2P I would have agreed with you. It's not now, so once again how do you justify your argument with a no obligation F2P format? I am still waiting for you. Take your time here friend. I look forward to deconstructing your argument piece by piece. Or, you can admit that you misrepresented what I said from the first moment and engage in this discussion like you claim to want to.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 PM.