Captain
Will someone ever fix the mess with shield modifiers in shipyards ? I know there is some sort of hps cap bonus to the retrofits, but the regen value is gimped.

Why in the first place, have the ships so strange modifiers ? Would it be really so hard to SELL compettivie fleet ships with not misleading modifiers ? I don't know how it is in America, but in my country, misleading the customer is against the law.

Also why gimp retrofits with hps /shields penalties ? It's not like cryptic cares for ship balance ? One thing is to sell lockbox ships and Z-Store ships like Besta, the other thing is to sell gimped ships.

It's not like proper T5 shield modifers would imbalance them.
Captain
# 2
11-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Not sure if this has all the answers you are looking for but have you seen this yet? http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11#post5987911

I have a KDF retrofit and this has been true for me, both hulls and shields are higher then what is listed, I assume this may be same for many Fed ships too. Would be nice to see more variety of ships being used.
Captain
# 3
11-09-2012, 05:11 PM
it's true with fed my fleet chyenne has more shields and better regen then what is listed