Empire Veteran
# 141 Back on Topic: TITLES
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM
This thread has slightly derailed. There are many valid opinions here; respect to most of you for your input.

The rewards are out there for all LTS and they won't go back.
What I would like to see are titles that reflect the actual amount of time subscribed to the game as well as "/played" time (actual in-game time) titles. As a fleet leader, this information can be rather useful; letting me know which people may need extra training, whom is likely to take on leadership roles, etc. This is clearly not the only, nor even a good reason for these titles; but if we're being honest, many of us do want them to reflect what they were designed to reflect. Why shouldn't there be a little prestige given to those who have loyally supported the game? The rewards program was designed with this in mind.
Career Officer
# 142
10-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I can't disagree strongly enough with titles (forum and in-game) being granted due to LTS as opposed to time (and I'm a fairly new LTS myself)!

They're the only real status-only parts of the rewards, and they really should have been reserved. It's basically like a post-count, but for time subscribed.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Rihannsu
# 143
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
-recently bought LTS, got a crapload of veteran stuff in one go, is thoroughly enjoying all the tears-

Seriously though, I coughed up easily 170's Euros in total, I think that should cover what I got, say what you will, but this new feature is going to sell quite a few more LTS's, which no doubt, is the point.

Last edited by lucianazeta; 10-12-2012 at 01:00 PM.