Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
Me and most of the team if not all had a bug where if u die in ISE (maybe other maps also) that when u spawn back you cannot turn for about 5-10 seconds.

Can this be looked into please.

This happens each time you die and respawn, i had it happen 3 times after 3 deaths in ISE (i dont normally die either in ISE but this one was unforgiving for some reason).
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-10-2012, 02:46 AM
It definitely needs to be fixed, but a temporary solution while we wait seems to be to hit escape once or to spam right click somewhere on the screen. It appears that for some reason, when you respawn you are locked onto an enemy ship and are stuck on that path.
Career Officer
# 3
10-10-2012, 08:33 AM
happens on any STF.

I think it's got something to do with having an active target while you on "death cooldown".

Clearing the active target seems to get the controls back to normal (you can turn the ship again), however it doesn't always help.

Would be nice to see this fixed.
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Republic Veteran
# 4
10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
This seriously needs to be fixed lost dps is like "give me my money back PWE you bstrds x.x " x.x
Rihannsu
# 5
10-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwoo View Post
It definitely needs to be fixed, but a temporary solution while we wait seems to be to hit escape once or to spam right click somewhere on the screen. It appears that for some reason, when you respawn you are locked onto an enemy ship and are stuck on that path.
^ this. (and yes, I would like for this to be fixed too! Watching my ship list 45 degrees to port and careen out of control upon respawning sets off every ounce of OCD I have and drives me nuts!)

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Lieutenant
# 6
10-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Unselect your current Target, then you can controll you ship again, seams like there is som bug, when you use Follow Target instead of the Camera the Ship follows the Target.