Career Officer
i just got hit again when 2 people left I thought Gozer rule was once leave then safe from it

2 people leave one came in I still left bad team hmm you now banned from entire que thanks!
please change it so if you log out you still leave
it is a cheap tactic to get out of penalty

can I ask why can't we do fleet stuff no high end rewards
Career Officer
# 2
10-09-2012, 08:13 PM
that hurts small fleets
Commander
# 3
10-10-2012, 08:52 AM
I just got a leaver penalty for leaving after a VERY fast cure space elite run... this is BS.

NOTE: THE STF WAS COMPLETED
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Protip: If you can fail the STF, let it fail. If you can't, then just grind it out or leave. Either way, you'll spend around the same time on either option. Either wait an hour to get on another STF, or play for 30-40 minutes in the same STF, get your rewards and not have to wait the extra time to pllay another.
Rihannsu
# 5
10-12-2012, 03:06 AM
How do the leaver's penalties work if you are not the first person to leave? I'm unclear as to whether the penalty no longer applies to the 2nd or 3rd person to leave, in cases where there is a mass exodus or people give up after losing one or two players.

Had a game last night in which one person screwed up the STF and another player quit. After trying to finish the game, I conferred with the team about just giving up on it, and then left. I got no leaver's penalty despite being the 2nd person to leave. However, IIRC I have gotten the penalty in the past when not being the 1st to leave, though I could have remembered wrong.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Lieutenant
# 6
10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theindefatigable View Post
How do the leaver's penalties work if you are not the first person to leave? I'm unclear as to whether the penalty no longer applies to the 2nd or 3rd person to leave, in cases where there is a mass exodus or people give up after losing one or two players.

Had a game last night in which one person screwed up the STF and another player quit. After trying to finish the game, I conferred with the team about just giving up on it, and then left. I got no leaver's penalty despite being the 2nd person to leave. However, IIRC I have gotten the penalty in the past when not being the 1st to leave, though I could have remembered wrong.
I think its actually on a timer? After the 15 mins no leaver penalty?

Dont quote me though.