Empire Veteran
# 1 Bortasq console question
10-11-2012, 07:23 AM
After using the Peghqu vet ship i have to ask: Why could you not combine the Bortasq consoles into one multi use console?

"Because not everyone has all the consoles because they haven't bought all the ships" you say?

How about you take the consoles and, i don't know, do one of 3 engineering assignments that will combine all different combinations of the consoles into single use consoles?

PLEASE? Because otherwise i still can't fly the bortasq.

BTW: the same for the oddy
Career Officer
# 2
10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Honestly I've got all 3 variants of the Bortasqu' and loaded up all the consoles onto the tactical variant. I fly it with my Engineer and it's very different than the Peqhqu. The Bortasqu' is very much a tank and meant for taking a huge beating, although having all the consoles equipped make it a little more versatile. The Peqhqu is nice, but it's still a glass cannon to boot. It may be a little tougher than your average BoP, but it's still breakable.

To each his own I imagine, but I've also got 3 max level Klingons so I have the option of flying both the Bortasqu' and the Peghqu by just switching toons. Personally I love them both.

I think you get a little more bang with the consoles on the Bortasqu' but that's probably because it's split into 3 consoles instead of just 1. That could just be me though.

Last edited by drudgy; 10-11-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I think that there would have to be a trade off of some kind. Like...maybe no 3-piece bonus for example, including the cooldown reduction.

That said, I like the idea.