Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Starbase Maps
10-12-2012, 03:09 PM
With the introduction to fleet starbases, why dont we have interior maps for them? I for one think it would be a great way to spotlight their fleet starbases with season 6. Think of all the possible missions that could be created with fleet starbase interiors.

I hope we get the maps soon.

I also want Shuttle / runabout interiors.
Lieutenant
# 2
10-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonner View Post
With the introduction to fleet starbases, why dont we have interior maps for them? I for one think it would be a great way to spotlight their fleet starbases with season 6. Think of all the possible missions that could be created with fleet starbase interiors.

I hope we get the maps soon.

I also want Shuttle / runabout interiors.
Yes, please. That would make my life so much easier. I'm working on a series for my Fleet so having to create the entire starbase in custom build is kinda rough.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
10-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I was told before season 6 went live that these would be put into the Foundry. I make no judgement as to when.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic