Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Career Officer
I love my ugly, bulbous green space bus carrier! It's a bucket of fun, is uglier than Honey Boo Boo and packs a wallop.

But will there ever be a "Fleet" version?

I know that they have Fleet/Retrofits of the Corsair, but the Pig Carrier is still a superior choice in my book. Any thoughts?
Commander
# 2
10-09-2012, 11:02 AM
I have to say Why didn't they do fleet versions of all Top tier ships? I mean I want/need a fleet Varnaus.
Empire Veteran
# 3 I agree marauder for Fleet
10-09-2012, 12:47 PM
I found the next link in somewhere in this forum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBo6o...ature=youtu.be

this marauder normal, if cryptic/pwi give us in a fleet variant... with dual heavy cannons or 1 aditional console of tact mmmmm

I want this ship as Fleet ship!!!
Expand, or die.
Support: Ferengi cross faction!!

Empire Veteran
# 4
10-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I agree. Absolutely love my Marauder. Needs a fleet variant for the extra hull and namely the 10th console slot (so many uni consoles, not enough slots!).

Console wise it's the same as the Fed Star Cruiser so a fleet varient should be the same with 4/4/2.

Corsair seems an ok alternative if you're a healer or sci captain, the marauder is for engies and tankers. So a fleet varient seems fair.

While you're at it, a Fleet Karfi wouldn't go astray either... give the tac captains the fleet carrier they deserve too.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Career Officer
# 5
10-10-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm sure we'll get a load of Fleet ships put in when S7 hits and it actually works in KDF advantage. They'll more than likely release the same amount of Fleet ships both sides each release. They'll eventually run out of KDF ships and be forced to give us a Fleet version.

I wanted the Fleet Varanus till I got my Korath on my Sci... Didn't know what do to with my Tact before.. no real Raptor options.. that got fixed with the Krenn...

My Eng is still flying his Kar'fi... so I'm waiting for the Fleet Kar'fi unless something else comes along
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.