Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Empire Veteran
Why is it that Klingon females can't wear the same boots male KDF members wear? Why is it that my only choice for Klingon female hair is dreadlocks? I don't think it would take longer than an hour for Cryptic to add human hair and normal looking boot options to Klingon females. Please do this.

Edit: Other custume options like new pants, new uniform tops, and different spine armors would be appreciated, as well.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Career Officer
# 2
10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
Why is it that Klingon females can't wear the same boots male KDF members wear? Why is it that my only choice for Klingon female hair is dreadlocks? I don't think it would take longer than an hour for Cryptic to add human hair and normal looking boot options to Klingon females. Please do this.
Costumes in general need a big pass. I have a feeling they may be waiting to back port things from Neverwinter, though.

Look at released NW footage. I think they got our new hair tech first, which is basically Caitian-style semitransparent hair for all.
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Costumes in general need a big pass. I have a feeling they may be waiting to back port things from Neverwinter, though.

Look at released NW footage. I think they got our new hair tech first, which is basically Caitian-style semitransparent hair for all.
All the more reason for why the NW assets should have been added to STO already. Apart from that, we already have assets in STO that should have been made available as costume options to Klingon females.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Republic Veteran
# 4
10-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Would be nice if they added more female outfits for both faction, like outfits from the TOS from all of Kirks conquests...and KDF females should get to wear the Orion stuff, and some Duras sisters outfit.

Captain
# 5
10-10-2012, 05:46 PM
It would be nice if it didn't go back so far and lihjter skin tone as well.You mean like this.

http://www.waterholes.com/~dennette/...mp/st_dsis.jpg
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers

Last edited by age03; 10-10-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
10-10-2012, 06:21 PM
KDF females can't even color their belt without also affecting the top. Way longstanding bug that's never been fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
Silly Rabbit, the Devs don't play the game. That's why they have no idea about the problems.
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Here Here for Klingon females in newer outfits, with lighter skin tones, and with non-buggy belts!!!! Breaks out a barrel of blood wine for everyone and starts singing heartily......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTuD6xf-ync
Lieutenant
# 8
10-11-2012, 07:52 AM
definately need this, I have to make an alien to get a non-dreadlocked klingon and even then there is only 1 hairstyle that fits with the ridges

And can someone please show me where in any damn show or movie where kilingons even have bloody dreadlocks? Coz i dont ever remember seeing them....in most shows they all have that wavy/crimped look, I never saw Worf or Martok or Grilka or any of the Duras clan with dreads...

This is the epitomy of dev laziness, ive ive seen a lot of Dev laziness across a lot of different MMOs but these guys take the soggy biscuit
Looking for a great fleet, then try the UFP/House of Kular, visit ufplanets.com for more info
-----------
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject matter but short enough to keep things interesting.
Captain
# 9
10-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Klingon costume choices are very poor
Need more choices and the hair is worse
Than poor

The ui color very poor needs color options

The color on the ship Boffs is very poor

it would be more attractive to play Klingon fixing these
Problems than giving Klingons more combat perks
Which clearly is not drawing more players to
The Kdf side .

The Klingons should be able to use any non
Uniform clothing from the Fed side for starters
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Career Officer
# 10
10-11-2012, 09:24 AM
I just use the alien creator for Klingons. The hair options are much, much better.