Lieutenant
# 1 Lobi crystals...
10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
I don't know if this is the right sub forum for this, but I'd like to suggest that they unbind lobi crystals.. rather, make them account bound and transferable between toons. I don't know about others, but I have ended up with a fair number of them on each toon yet only want to buy stuff from the lobi store on 1 or 2 characters.

It would also(if u made BtA rather than BtC) promote sales of the shared bank.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Not sure of the How or Why but I do recall hearing they were not for do to a chance of an exploit. I do agree however that BtA is better than BtC
Lieutenant
# 3
10-16-2012, 02:28 AM
I agree and the excuse of Exploit is Bogus. Theres plenty of better Stackable things and they dont get exploited. LOBI should be Account bound!
Ensign
# 4
10-16-2012, 02:33 AM
I Am Trying To Play...trying To Log In...trying To Find Instructions For This ****ing Place And I Can't....so Where Does A ****ing Idiot Like Me Find "how To ****ing Log In And Play Startrek" For ****ing Idiots?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-16-2012, 05:57 AM
Loby crystals should not be account bound but purchasable only from the c-store. You want them, you pay Zen for them.
And lockboxes charade lottery system (or scandal as someone said) should be removed from the game.
Captain
# 6
10-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by premiertrash666 View Post
I Am Trying To Play...trying To Log In...trying To Find Instructions For This ****ing Place And I Can't....so Where Does A ****ing Idiot Like Me Find "how To ****ing Log In And Play Startrek" For ****ing Idiots?
Go to to the Download page here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/download

Download the client. Install the client.

Run the client from the icon on your desktop or start menu.

Login the pop-up window.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Ughhh where to start with these Lobi crystal shenanigans.

1. Lobi should be purchasable with dilithium from the dil store. (Even if it's 5k for 1)

2. They should be completely tradeable, I should be able to sell them on the exchange for EC as it's the primary currency.

3. There hasn't been another scavenger hunt to earn more.

4. At these rates of getting Lobi I will likely NEVER be able to purchase anything. It's only available through a box, end of story. Even if I open a box, It will still take many more tries then it's worth to get something simple (like the earrings). Some of the other items are behind to large of a paywall. Taking into account the levi3 rate of accruing lobi, It will take $160 to get the ships from the Lobi store directly. Even consoles are priced at $40 currently. (1 lobi = 20 zen)

http://www.stowiki.org/Temporal_Lock_Box

5. It's a complete MESS to navigate, as we get more items how much longer can this UI work.

6. It would have been simpler to just add all these items to the Zen store, at least the non ship items, and give some sort of Zen point amount instead as a prize. Similar to how scratch offs work.

Last edited by dwhornet; 10-16-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Math error