Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
# 11
10-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Personally.... I like that it disables your energy weapons completely. I mean... it's basically a fire at will on overload. That's the equivalent of using the Dreadnought's phaser lance at every ship you're facing, and I've destroyed ships entirely just using the Lotus.

Now, the fact that it drains all instead of 75 is a bug, so they should fix the bug either way. Just saying, it makes sense to have weapons disabled, if only for a few seconds.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Empire Veteran
# 12
10-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
Personally.... I like that it disables your energy weapons completely. I mean... it's basically a fire at will on overload. That's the equivalent of using the Dreadnought's phaser lance at every ship you're facing, and I've destroyed ships entirely just using the Lotus.

Now, the fact that it drains all instead of 75 is a bug, so they should fix the bug either way. Just saying, it makes sense to have weapons disabled, if only for a few seconds.
And I think we could live with it, but the weapons themselves state they remove 75 weapons power... not take our weapons offline.

It creates confusion, along with annoyance... so a decision needs to be reached either way. At least with a confirmation that it's a bug, or a simple description mistake, we can know where it stands. Then go on from there
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Rihannsu
# 13
10-12-2012, 04:23 PM
guys tbh this ship is best on a engi so u can eps flow reg power back up.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Career Officer
# 14
10-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srspells View Post
guys tbh this ship is best on a engi so u can eps flow reg power back up.
-Spells
That is a solution, but it shouldn't be that way...

Yes, I realize the name is an homage to the "Death Blossom" from The Last Starfighter, in which it loses all power after a frenzied attack, but it should act like it says on the tin.

I tested to be sure. Fired it and NO other weapons and sure as ****, power to zilch. No es bueno.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
12-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Doesn't happen to me, I still have 44 left in weapons after firing.