Career Officer
# 121
11-30-2012, 04:23 AM
Could be MUCH worse - they could have done a 'spiral wave disruptor' with these uniforms. (namely, only those who own timeships could purchase the uniforms).

But they haven't, so.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
More crap going into the lobi store trying to force us to unlock more of the stupid lockboxes, rather than making them account wide unlocks.

-The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.

I've spent an embarrassing amount of money on the c-store because I felt I get some value for my money. With the ship lottery in lockboxes and most of the neat trinkets going to the lobi store, I really no longer feel I'm getting value for my dollar.
Career Officer
# 123
11-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Looking forward to getting the new uniform later - I have the Wells class, with my Sci toon, and the uniform will make the whole thing 'complete'
Quote:
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 124
11-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conundrumnsa View Post
More crap going into the lobi store trying to force us to unlock more of the stupid lockboxes, rather than making them account wide unlocks.

-The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.

I've spent an embarrassing amount of money on the c-store because I felt I get some value for my money. With the ship lottery in lockboxes and most of the neat trinkets going to the lobi store, I really no longer feel I'm getting value for my dollar.
Could have been worse though - as have said elsewhere - many would REALLY have something to complain about if the 29th century had been given the 'spiral disruptor' treatment (i.e, you can only obtain the item in question if you have the ship that it's relevant to).
Quote:
Captain
# 125
11-30-2012, 04:51 AM
Yeah or been 600 lobi's
Lieutenant
# 126
11-30-2012, 04:53 AM
If no one buys them then maybe they'll move them over to the C-store, they have to recoup the costs of making the costumes somewhere. Something so popular but makes no sales? Something must be wrong.
Captain
# 127
11-30-2012, 05:28 AM
OP has a point, lobi is very expensive and the items you get are only character unlocks..
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Ensign
# 128
11-30-2012, 05:29 AM
Well... what's "naked greed" for you, is actually better for me

As long as people are selling lockbox keys for EC, I don't need any real money transactions to open boxes... or (as I said already) I can just buy outfit box from someone.
Career Officer
# 129
11-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirramin View Post
Well... what's "naked greed" for you, is actually better for me

As long as people are selling lockbox keys for EC, I don't need any real money transactions to open boxes... or (as I said already) I can just buy outfit box from someone.
Have fun spending hours farming EC.
Starfleet Veteran
# 130
11-30-2012, 05:37 AM
I like the Lobi. I like the things they have in there.
I am done buying items from it as long as the lobi are characater bound and the items are bound on pick up. Specifially, the Tholian set. I can only convert to MK XII on the toon that has the Lobi crystals.
Disappointed.

I stopped buying lockboxes for Lobi and added this to my short sighted actions list from Cryptic. I wish they would think it through next time.