Republic Veteran
# 191
11-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Are these in a pack? If I buy these on one character, can I transfer the box to another character and unlock it with her instead?
____
STO community Doom-O-Meter: ||||||||| >> WARNING <<
Empire Veteran
# 192
11-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
Are these in a pack? If I buy these on one character, can I transfer the box to another character and unlock it with her instead?
Yes ... You can even sell / buy on the exchange.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Rihannsu
# 193
11-30-2012, 01:06 PM
lol now the feds are getting excited when THEIR uniforms are in the LOBI store.

as the KDF freaking bloody skirts were there, we have heard not a word of protest.

HERE YOU GO, suit yourself

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Captain
# 194
11-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Heh ... yes, it's quite funny how people react here. For KDF it's just business as usual.
Survivor of Romulus
# 195
11-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
as the KDF freaking bloody skirts were there, we have heard not a word of protest.
I have all my lobi on a fed character and there's no way to buy that skirt for my kdf toon
Captain
# 196
11-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjumetley View Post
I have all my lobi on a fed character and there's no way to buy that skirt for my kdf toon
Try the exchange ("reward pack" category).
Empire Veteran
# 197
11-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Someone wouldn't happen to have some screenshots of the Korrath uniform yet, would they?

I can't get in game to look at the Lobi store time being.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 198
12-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Someone wouldn't happen to have some screenshots of the Korrath uniform yet, would they?
Yes please!

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Commander
# 199
12-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djconcentus View Post
And assuming an average Lobi drop of 4.5 Lobi per lockbox opened, the temporal uniforms work out to $44.44. Per character. And that's me feeling slightly optimistic about the Lobi per Lockbox rate.

Yeah, that's a pass from me, I'll wait until they're on the exchange at a reasonable price. I'm not paying $88.88 just to use the uniform on two characters.

What ever happened to the rumored GPL store that would hold costumes and emotes? What happened to throwing costumes into the CStore for unlock for use on all characters? Why all the focus on per-character unlocks? Its beginning to feel like we're being enticed to not have alts.
Most of the Lobi items you can get off the exchange are cheaper if you buy the keys then sell them for EC then buy the item off the exchange.

A wells costume pack is going for about 16 Mil EC on the exchange, that's about 15 bucks worth of keys if each was sold at 1.3 Mil. So really save your lobi for the consoles and stuff you can't buy off the exchange.
Rihannsu
# 200
12-01-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdoxy View Post
Most of the Lobi items you can get off the exchange are cheaper if you buy the keys then sell them for EC then buy the item off the exchange.

A wells costume pack is going for about 16 Mil EC on the exchange, that's about 15 bucks worth of keys if each was sold at 1.3 Mil. So really save your lobi for the consoles and stuff you can't buy off the exchange.
on the other hand, i just needed 83 lobis to get to korath uniform, so i used 15 keys (11 from Zen store, 4 from exchange), got some DOFF packs, a galor (83 millions now), an universal console pack, some boosts..

AND the korath uniform

it is nice and i am a happy camper..

Costs? 0

Join the premiere Romulan community now!