Lt. Commander
# 51
10-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Was made like a wed 2 weeks ago from what i remember. Ive been watching and watching. I think they dont really have them and just made them for that video.
Career Officer
# 52
10-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Reposting from the 12th:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Thanks for the reminder - I just looked into the status on this costume.

It sounds like we'll be able to roll this out very soon. The art is now complete and it just needs to be properly hooked up and run thru the paces by QA.

I'd expect both the Fed and KDF versions to start appearing on the Lobi Store in approximately 2 weeks. That's not a solid guarantee though, only an estimate.
Note: No guarantees. I guess it's next week now.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 53
10-25-2012, 11:37 AM
We definitely want to get these out to you all but it may need some more time to get through QA. Season 7 is at the top of their priority list at this time (that's not to say that they won't be out before Season 7, it's still on track for that*), but rest assured they will be coming and they are awesome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

*subject to change, of course
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 54
10-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We definitely want to get these out to you all but it may need some more time to get through QA. Season 7 is at the top of their priority list at this time (that's not to say that they won't be out before Season 7, it's still on track for that*), but rest assured they will be coming and they are awesome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I don't know that the feedback was caught in the last thread but since we have Mirror Universe timeships, I'd like to suggest Mirror Universe Relativity uniforms.

The pattern is assymetrical so it would be cool to see them inverted backwards. It probably wouldn't require much if any new modeling. (I know bump baps require modeling.) Just a backwards uniform with a sideways Terran badge and MU skirt and sash included.
Captain
# 55
10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by sirsitsalot; 10-25-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Lieutenant
# 56
10-25-2012, 11:52 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-25-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Captain
# 57
10-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsitsalot View Post
You caught this before I had a chance to redact it myself. I make a public apology for allowing my frustration to become outright disrespectful snarkiness. I accept the consequences in humility.
I'm glad you like this game.

As for me... I like games that I can play, not games that try to play me.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the posting on this. Now about that heart of targ

I really want these, i have everything on my sci that i run my wells on, i would love to have the crew in the right uniform, i have 150 lobis ready to go for it and trying hard not to spend them on other lil things i could use. But i REFUSE to buy that 31st century rubber tubing.
Rihannsu
# 59
10-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

you know. for putting so much emphasis on this and all the time its been taking. you might as well just put it in the C-Store instead of the Ripoff that is the Lobi Store.
Career Officer
# 60
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Please read with a note of jest and

All I've got to say on the matter is that we're disappointed and upset, it feels like the 29th Century Uniforms where an afterthought and now your trying to play catch up.

why is it that the Crewman Daniels jump suit was even in the cards for this lock box, I understand the idea that it's more like a temporal wet suit then a uniform (possibly with a chameleon circuit function that lets it blend in with what ever garb right for the period ) but in a lock box that's geared so much around the 29th century, and not the 31st, I feel that the Crewman Daniels jump suit should of either A. Been left out entirely and saved for a Temporal Cold War lock box, that featured Enterprise-J as it's ship ( and yes I know the scale of the ship is huge ) or B. Be the costume item that we're waiting for it to get through QA.

:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
you know. for putting so much emphasis on this and all the time its been taking. you might as well just put it in the C-Store instead of the Ripoff that is the Lobi Store.
and I highly agree with this. sure I've got nearly 630LC sitting in my bank just waiting to buy the uniform, but such an (even know limited screen timed seen one) iconic uniform really should be in the C-Store and an account unlock.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com

Last edited by allysnowleopard; 10-25-2012 at 01:59 PM.