Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Just upgraded to lifetime membership (as many will with the current offer) and was grabbing the rewards due to the new enhanced lifetime subscription gets all the vet rewards offer.

My Fed toon can get their ship fireworks, but my KDF toon can't .. Seems to be a problem for a all players as Zone chat in Q'nos was confirming we where at the correct terminal in the barracks, but no one could slap the terminal

Whilst I know "fireworks" is NOT end game critical bug .. can we get a fix please
Ensign
# 2
10-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Amen to that, I've been hoping that it is just a slight oversight, had no problems on Fed side. It is a "neat" item to have
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitova View Post
Just upgraded to lifetime membership (as many will with the current offer) and was grabbing the rewards due to the new enhanced lifetime subscription gets all the vet rewards offer.

My Fed toon can get their ship fireworks, but my KDF toon can't .. Seems to be a problem for a all players as Zone chat in Q'nos was confirming we where at the correct terminal in the barracks, but no one could slap the terminal

Whilst I know "fireworks" is NOT end game critical bug .. can we get a fix please

+1

I was at the correct console in the barracks with some other players and none of us were able to get the interact dialog to claim the fireworks (worked fine on my FED toons)
Rihannsu
# 4
10-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Its a bug? I was looking a while ago when I got that level of subscription and I though I was just being dumb and couldn't find it, and I was too lazy to ask around.
Career Officer
# 5 Shipyard
10-11-2012, 10:15 AM
They need to update the text for that. The console to claim the Fireworks for KDF is now located in the Shipyard. If I remember correctly, it's against the wall to the right as you enter from the transporter room and face the reception desk.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Career Officer
# 6
10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
They need to update the text for that. The console to claim the Fireworks for KDF is now located in the Shipyard. If I remember correctly, it's against the wall to the right as you enter from the transporter room and face the reception desk.
Nope, not there either. I've run all around the Barracks and all around the Shipyard; nothing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
Ensign
# 7
10-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Yup annoying bug as it would be nice to pick up the reward.
Empire Veteran
# 8
10-13-2012, 06:04 PM
I took this yesterday to help out in another thread on this issue:

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/4430/s...2101212284.jpg

If it ain't there I'm sorry to say you got yourself a bug.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 9
10-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Its bugged.

I have tested this on the two KDF characters I own and neither of them see the glow effect on this console and the button to claim Fireworks does not appear. In contrast, my Fed characters had no problems claiming their fireworks animation from the console beside the repair guy.
Career Officer
# 10
10-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
I took this yesterday to help out in another thread on this issue:

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/4430/s...2101212284.jpg

If it ain't there I'm sorry to say you got yourself a bug.
Yep, I go there and I got nothing. Yay, it's a bug
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that