Career Officer
# 71
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
I'll add my disappointment that after all this waiting, there is no space portion at all.

I'm sure the devs have some metrics that must show ground to be played often - but I guarantee you that if we didn't need to do ground for the ground costume it wouldn't be run 1/4th as often as it is.

Captain
# 72
10-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
I'll add my disappointment that after all this waiting, there is no space portion at all.

I'm sure the devs have some metrics that must show ground to be played often - but I guarantee you that if we didn't need to do ground for the ground costume it wouldn't be run 1/4th as often as it is.
You are joking right? For every 1 ground played(across the system) probably 100 space missions are played - and that is probably an UNDERestimate

All you have to do is go to the tab that shows mission in progress - it shows that the stf grounds are barely there.
Career Officer
# 73
10-11-2012, 05:24 PM
While its great to get the ending to the borg STFs we've been doing for years. Most of the players who joined after the STF revamps don't even know the original story that was there. Please add the original STFs back to its original contact so its an option. I'd love to show the storyline to the Fleet members who wasn't here.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 74
10-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Will the new STF feature the new reward system yet?
Captain
# 75
10-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Wonderful, a new ground STF to look forward to. And from the sound of it, this will probably be a covert operations mission. I can't wait until this goes live next month.
Commander
# 76
10-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Wonderful, a new ground STF to look forward to. And from the sound of it, this will probably be a covert operations mission. I can't wait until this goes live next month.
Umm this isn't a new thing in STF's haha.....
EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
Starfleet Veteran
# 77
10-11-2012, 10:43 PM
I wonder if rewards will be Purple Mk XII Console requisitions.
Survivor of Romulus
# 78
10-11-2012, 11:09 PM
YAY finally into the hive is coming.....oh wait...its time gated rewards...
What bright spark thought it would be a good idea to time gate the rewards ?
When will they learn ?
Rihannsu
# 79
10-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwefail View Post
YAY finally into the hive is coming.....oh wait...its time gated rewards...
What bright spark thought it would be a good idea to time gate the rewards ?
When will they learn ?
its probably the same as the current stf's. you get all the rewards when ever you play but you get more EDC and dilithium if you play it on the specific wednesday.

the difference us it sounds like into the hive will be added to the hourly calendar rather than the daily one.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 80
10-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post

I do agree that space is more popular, although i personally believe that is largely because of the ground bosses.

I actually really like the ground missions right up until the end when the bosses are a nightmare to fight with pugs. so no one wants to pug them because the hard bit is right at the end.

now im not saying there is not room for hard content that is designed for teams but i do hope they have made normal very puggable while elite is the real challenge

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission